Women Over 35 Shouldn't Lift Weights

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.

hahaha

No certainly not you! I’m speaking to the OP who’s name is Choke on Strength…he is a bitch and the only bitch on this thread imo…

Hehe. I’m so glad to hear that. I was seeing red for a moment.

haha, it might be tough getting at me here in Afghanistan, but I’d make sure it wasn’t a wasted trip for you. ;)[/quote]

ooooo, that’s sounds promising.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.

hahaha

No certainly not you! I’m speaking to the OP who’s name is Choke on Strength…he is a bitch and the only bitch on this thread imo…

Hehe. I’m so glad to hear that. I was seeing red for a moment.

haha, it might be tough getting at me here in Afghanistan, but I’d make sure it wasn’t a wasted trip for you. :wink:

ooooo, that’s sounds promising.[/quote]

As long as you two can share.