Women Over 35 Shouldn't Lift Weights

masculiniizing !!

Just my thought on this, but check out all the pics at this site . .
J

I see no link :frowning:

Are you slow or something or just having fun stirring up shit?

If you are serious and actually believe that, then I’d have to say you’re kind of a cunt coming into a forum devoted to women of all ages lifting weight.

Just my thought on this :slight_smile:

If you aren’t, I look forward to seeing a link.

This should be good! I can’t wait to see the link. If it is as inflammatory as the title of the post, you will be Choking on your virtual internet balls. I just thought I’d give you a fair warning.

pops popcorn

DANGER! DANGER!

ERROR! ERROR!

= yer gonna get it now.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
pops popcorn[/quote]

Steals the popcorn and eats it.

[quote]dianab wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
pops popcorn

Steals the popcorn and eats it.[/quote]

You bulking? What happened to the m&ms? I found a bunch in my purse. I think they may have been yours because I didn’t get any. They were damn good. Thanks.

Okay, I think he means check out the pictures on T-Nation.

AND I think it may not be written by the T-Nation member, CHOKEONSTRENGTH. Check out the profile.

Bummer, I was looking forward to some fun.

[quote]dianab wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
pops popcorn

Steals the popcorn and eats it.[/quote]

I guess you can do that, since you just had a meet and all…

[quote]sbmart2 wrote:
Okay, I think he means check out the pictures on T-Nation.

AND I think it may not be written by the T-Nation member, CHOKEONSTRENGTH. Check out the profile.

Bummer, I was looking forward to some fun.
[/quote]

I saw the same thing on his profile. However, if my co-workers stirred up shit on my half, I’d come back to the thread and say it, not just put it in my profile.

On the topic of his profile, he has some sassy, sexy pictures. Very nice :slight_smile:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
dianab wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
pops popcorn

Steals the popcorn and eats it.

You bulking? What happened to the m&ms? I found a bunch in my purse. I think they may have been yours because I didn’t get any. They were damn good. Thanks.[/quote]

Are you sure they were M&Ms because I ate all of mine.
You don’t want to know what I’ve been eating since I got home.

Choke yourself bitch!

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch! [/quote]

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.

[quote]sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.[/quote]

Easy S. I think he was referring to the original poster Choke something or other. Who, by the way, is pretty hot.

[quote]sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.[/quote]

hahaha

No certainly not you! I’m speaking to the OP who’s name is Choke on Strength…he is a bitch and the only bitch on this thread imo…

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

If so, that seems kind of harsh. This is a forum for women who lift weights, so I was just letting him know that making statements about women not lifting weights is not appropriate here and is going to piss a lot of people off. Saying that he was going to choke on his balls was just a colorful way of saying it. I sincerely apologize if my off color comment offended you in any way.

Easy S. I think he was referring to the original poster Choke something or other. Who, by the way, is pretty hot.[/quote]

hmmm…pretty funny actually now that you have it figured out…

Methinks OP should log out before leaving his computer unattended…

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

hahaha

No certainly not you! I’m speaking to the OP who’s name is Choke on Strength…he is a bitch and the only bitch on this thread imo…[/quote]

Hehe. I’m so glad to hear that. I was seeing red for a moment.

[quote]sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Free2Be wrote:
Choke yourself bitch!

Are you referring to me?

hahaha

No certainly not you! I’m speaking to the OP who’s name is Choke on Strength…he is a bitch and the only bitch on this thread imo…

Hehe. I’m so glad to hear that. I was seeing red for a moment.[/quote]

haha, it might be tough getting at me here in Afghanistan, but I’d make sure it wasn’t a wasted trip for you. :wink: