Women Like Guys With Big Muscles

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

Go to the mall and count all the babes clinging on to the ugly bahstid whose dick is the size of tic-tac and has more money and all of us. Bring a pencil and some paper. Or a calculator.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:

All I know is that I don’t see a lot of really muscular guys with ugly, fat-ass women on their arms. This reality is ignored only by the 150 lb’ers.

I see a lot of big strong guys with big girls.

When 80% of them are “big girls”, do you blame that on which guys are big and which are small…or do you blame that on the “big girls”?
…[/quote]

You are right. Most girls over 18 are bigger and most bigger/stronger guys are older than 18. I see lots of hot 16 year old jail bait with 16 year old scrawny pimply dudes.

It is hard to get big and strong without eating a lot of food. It is hard to eat a lot of food and be with a girl that doesn’t eat.

I also see a lot of fit hot women with out of shape guys. I assume they are rich.

Lots of weird combos in the world.

All I know is, once they see the Anaconda, they want to fling, AND they want to commit.

Seriously though, this study shows

1. women find muscular guys more attractive

2. women have a stereotype that muscular men are more shallow, and commit less

It doesn’t say whether or not they prefer a muscular guy who ALSO commits and is sensitive and deep and smart - WHICH THEY DO - they just generally don’t think that exists.

But I bet they hope it does.

But usually all of those qualities are wrapped up in a guy who is … gay.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I did a “study” of my own a few years back using 8 attractive college freshman that are dancers at the studio I work at. I showed them the old HOT-ROX flyers that got sent out with your order years back. You know, the ones with Thibs looking all hot and stuff?

Well anyway, the general consensus was that he was:"gross, disgusting, too muscular"and so on. I inquired deeper and asked if they just found him unattractive in general. Most said that they found his facial features to be very attractive(it’s because he’s bald, chicks dig bald guys)while most commented on disliking the rest of him.

So take out of that what you will. IMO, when it comes to what you look like physically, most girls seem to want Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Thankfully, most women aren’t like men(at all)and don’t put the same emphasis on physical characteristics. Want proof?

Go to the mall and count all the babes clinging on to the ugly bahstid whose dick is the size of tic-tac and has more money and all of us. Bring a pencil and some paper. Or a calculator.[/quote]

girls do care about physical characteristics.

the girl with tic tac dick is dating him for his money and the comfort of knowing he will never leave her due to self esteem issues.

she is banging “brad pitt” behind tic tac’s back and she does think Mr. Olympia bodies are gross.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I also know no woman is going to tell the truth if asked face to face in public (especially with other women around unless Sex and The City is being taped) what she likes in a man.[/quote]

Ditto. That and the fact that many women simply don’t know what they want. At least not enough to verbally express it in simple terms or choose the right ‘template’ in a survey.

This article and most of the thread that follows misses the point that there’s more to attraction than just looks or money. I’d say that personality is by far the most attractive thing to women and people in general. This absolute association of muscle with getting chicks is analogous to building the best physique with squats and milk. It’s a little more esoteric than that.

No offense to T-vixens, but I think we’re all forgetting something: Women don’t know what the hell they want. A girl might say they want a less muscular guy because of insecurities, but if there were to be a muscular guy that would approach them with class, they would probably fall head over heals.

edit: I guess I should have read the second page… I basically mirrored Majin’s post

[quote]kevbo wrote:
No offense to T-vixens, but I think we’re all forgetting something: Women don’t know what the hell they want. A girl might say they want a less muscular guy because of insecurities, but if there were to be a muscular guy that would approach them with class, they would probably fall head over heals.

edit: I guess I should have read the second page… I basically mirrored Majin’s post[/quote]

Women prefer muscles over not as long as the guy has some personality and redeeming characteristics.

I’m about 5’7" and 200-205 and women seem to notice me. My wife is an attractive woman and loves the muscles. But I’m also an outgoing confident guy who happens to be a doctor. So what is it? Who cares.

I’d rather have muscles than be a sissy estro boy with the rest of my characteristics.