Woman Sues Google Over Dangerous Directions

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Personal responsibility is dead.

…and my fingers ache from typing that so you are ALL being sued for making me do it.[/quote]

Your fingers hurt? Well now your backs going to hurt cuz you just pulled landscaping duty.[/quote]

Happy gilmore quote. Nice.[/quote]

Haha, I didn’t even catch that one. It was good.[/quote]

Multiples in this thread, the glass of shut the hell up is also. It was the first thing I thought of when I read his post, I hurridly scrolled down only to see it already posted. Damn you busy morning of work! You are stealing my online thunder!!!

V

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

…and my fingers ache from typing that so you are ALL being sued for making me do it.[/quote]

Bring it on. Despite her sweet appearance and ghey hat, my lawyer will eat you alive on the stands.[/quote]

Lanky, you know I’m not allowed to fuck clients, right?

[/quote]

You told me that was your preferred method of payment!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Your fingers hurt? Well now your backs going to hurt cuz you just pulled landscaping duty.[/quote]

I’m incapable of being funny all on my own, so i have to steal lines that people have already laughed at.

Oh and will someone fix X’s hat? I would but we can all see how nice a job I will do on it.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Oh and will someone fix X’s hat? I would but we can all see how nice a job I will do on it.

V[/quote]

Someone else did it in another thread but I forget who and I forget which thread.

Sorry, I’m obviously no help.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Multiples in this thread, the glass of shut the hell up is also. It was the first thing I thought of when I read his post, I hurridly scrolled down only to see it already posted. Damn you busy morning of work! You are stealing my online thunder!!!

V
[/quote]

You’re in big trouble pal! I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

V
[/quote]

You’re in big trouble pal! I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
[/quote]

You eat peices of shit for breakfast?

V

Gotta luv tort law in this country

This is almost as bad as the person who sued McDonalds for coffee being hot (and won).

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

This is almost as bad as the person who sued McDonalds for coffee being hot (and won).[/quote]

Read this and you may have a new perspective about that case.

McDonald’s knowingly kept their coffee 40 degrees above normal (185 degrees vs 145 degrees) despite many reports of burns and studies that showed customers want to drink their coffee immediately upon buying it. Lots of other stuff going on but I thought it was an interesting read.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

This is almost as bad as the person who sued McDonalds for coffee being hot (and won).[/quote]

Read this and you may have a new perspective about that case.

McDonald’s knowingly kept their coffee 40 degrees above normal (185 degrees vs 145 degrees) despite many reports of burns and studies that showed customers want to drink their coffee immediately upon buying it. Lots of other stuff going on but I thought it was an interesting read.[/quote]

I never understood why you buy a coffe and it’s so fucking hot you can’t drink it for 20 minutes. Dunkin used to be like this also, I haven’t gotten a coffe in a while so I don’t know if it still is, But i’d literally have to just lug one around for 20 minutes before I could even take a sip.

V

The attorney for that lawsuit spoke at my college in my Civil Procedures class. She had every right to sue. She had asked for a medium coffee in a large cup because she has palsy. They gave her a large cup of coffee filled to the brim. It was also served at a temperature that was 180 degrees. She suffered third degree burns in less than 20 seconds.

And all she had requested from McDonalds was $800 to pay for her medical bills. McDonalds denied her, so the lawsuit proceeded. Although she was awarded money by the Court, when the attorney spoke at our class she hadn’t received anything yet and that was about 9 years ago and years after the incident.

http://www.vanosteen.com/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit.htm

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

The attorney for that lawsuit spoke at my college in my Civil Procedures class. She had every right to sue. She had asked for a medium coffee in a large cup because she has palsy. They gave her a large cup of coffee filled to the brim. It was also served at a temperature that was 180 degrees. She suffered third degree burns in less than 20 seconds.

And all she had requested from McDonalds was $800 to pay for her medical bills. McDonalds denied her, so the lawsuit proceeded. Although she was awarded money by the Court, when the attorney spoke at our class she hadn’t received anything yet and that was about 9 years ago and years after the incident.

http://www.vanosteen.com/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit.htm[/quote]

I don’t see the problem. That’s the standard amount of time to get ANYTHING at McDonalds.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

That sounded racist.
Triple LAW SUIT!!![/quote]
and is your boyfriend going to represent you?

That must have been one really good driver to be able to navigate a road in such conditions.

On the reasonable person stuff- One of my brothers is quadriplegic from a neck injury. He has no us of his hands, but with the use of prosthetics can eat and drink relatively well. When we go out to eat, there are certain things he simply avoids because he knows that they may be difficult or even dangerous.

Hot beverage are at the top of the list.

Does he want a cup of coffee? Absolutely.

Does he get one? Absolutely not.

Why? Because he knows that he could very easily drop or loose control of something like that and injure himself.

That is a reasonable person.

The fact that a person has the right to sue doesn’t justify the lawsuit.

[quote]novocaine wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

That sounded racist.
and is your boyfriend going to represent you?[/quote]

Implying he’s a HOMOSEXUAL?! That’s defamation of character…QUADRUPLE law suit!

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]novocaine wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

That sounded racist.
and is your boyfriend going to represent you?[/quote]

Implying he’s a HOMOSEXUAL?! That’s defamation of character…QUADRUPLE law suit!
[/quote]

Thank you, thank you.

However, stealing my line is forcing…wait for it…A FUCKING QUINTUPLE LAW SUIT!!!

Death by law!

After reading the story I have become depressed about the human race. I am suing her for mental pain and anguish.

I love it when people actually look into the Stella lawsuit.

I love it when people actually look into the Stella lawsuit.[/quote]

Looks into Stella lawsuit fervently!

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:

I love it when people actually look into the Stella lawsuit.[/quote]

Looks into Stella lawsuit fervently![/quote]

It it one of those tight but professionally acceptable skirt suite type get-ups?

I love those.