Woman Refuses Deployment

What does anyone think should happen to the woman that refused deployment? Due to the circumstances i dont feel she should be court martialed or anything like that, but I do feel she should be discharged (not dishonorably). The military needs soldiers, so if you cant fight, for whatever reason, you are useless to the militaries program. you cant enjoy the benefits of the military and not want the duties.

The same with female firefighters or police officers. I think as a condition of the job, they should be forbidden from getting pregnant. Why? Because it is obvious a pregnant woman cannot do the job shes hired to do, and someone else who can actually do the job should have it. But we know in this ultra liberal world that that would never happen.

I skimmed over this in Army Times on Friday. Sounds to me like she got pregnant on purpose, wheres the dad? I agree with you, if you join the military and can’t fight for whatever rason you have no business being in it. She had sex (probably unprotected) and knew what would happen. I think she should be kicked out on a hardship discharge.

If she cannot fulfill the duties of a soldier, she should not be getting payed to be one.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If she cannot fulfill the duties of a soldier, she should not be getting payed to be one.[/quote]

This. /thread