Woman question what too doo advise me.

Well, be really careful with this woman, this sounds really shady, I’d be distancing myself unless she can come up with some damn good answers and fast.

She did say that she would tell you anything you want about that relationship, so maybe you can ask her what the hell is going on?

My hunch is that this is an ex of hers and that she doesn’t want you to meet him because she’s afraid he’ll get jealous and not be her friend anymore. I think she is stringing this other guy along as some sort of backup/insecurity thing. If my hunch is true then that shows her true character and you don’t want to waste your time with someone like that.

Does this chick still think she’s in high school? The real world doesn’t work like this…I have a close friend but you can never meet him?! How committed to you is she if she doesn’t want to share her life with you. If you’re looking for something serious - move on cause she’s not mature enough for that and obviously comes with extra baggage - if you’re looking to get laid just make sure that her “friend” isn’t going to give her a disease to pass on to you.

You guys rock. I was laughing my ass off reading all these. ha haaha. Just a quick update I broke up with her for this and many other reasons. Turns out when I did she opened up and told me all kinds of stuff. Basically I made the right choice. She didn’t even know anything was wrong. Mind you I have brought this up no less than 20 times. In the last 3 months.

OH yeah thanks again guys. You guys rock. Keep a high t man livin large.

So did she ever say why you couldn’t meet the guy?

Good man!

I’m also curious to know if you found out what the deal was with this other guy.

My gf says that John K is most likely correct although we both think that this scenario is completely retarded.

Yeah, Knucks, c’mon. Cough it up. What finally happened? What was the reason? Inquiring minds wanna know…

Ok So here goes. Well it turns out she proclaimed her innoscense the whole time. I didn’t make that an issue as I didn’t know if I was right or not. After discussing it with her I am convinced he was a dick in a jar. If things were on the rocks for us it would have been break glass and whaaa hooo.,. She claims this guy has nothing on me to which I responded then maybe you should not have made him a higher priority than I. So basically she is desparately trying to get me back but my trust has been broken and that is not one of my stronger qualities to begin with. I may let her back in my life but she will not get the position she wishs for. She broke my heart however that is part of dating.