Woman Jailed for Killing Man w/One Punch

[quote]Amiright wrote:
lol you guys didn’t see the other thread did you… I was mocking… ___ don’t remember his name. But that was his argument… it was the thread I posted one punch one kill…

edit: found it

RyuuKyuzo

and the thread
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/one_punch_one_kill?id=4289214&pageNo=0[/quote]

I was going to pop in and defend your joke, but I couldn’t remember how to spell the daft kid’s name!

Oh and that pic is of the guy who died. C’mon, he’s got a cleft chin. God smite me the day a woman has a cleft chin!
Wait…did Kirk Douglas ever have a daughter?!?

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:
To be fair she was a powerlifter and he was a bodybuilder…[/quote]

It didn’t say that anywhere in the article.

It also said she punched him and he hit his head on the ground when he fell. That’s not the same thing as her being so strong she killed him with a single punch.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Nards wrote:
God smite me the day a woman has a cleft chin!
Wait…did Kirk Douglas ever have a daughter?!?[/quote]

^^ I don’t know if that’s so right or so wrong.

6 years for 3rd degree murder? Are UK laws that soft?

[quote]Amiright wrote:
This is a sad day… putting her behind bars… This is not how we solve the problem… now two peoples lives are ruined. She obviously has some sort of mental disorder for her to be able to snap like that. We shouldn’t be putting her in prison… she needs to be treated. [/quote]

Are you serious? Comments like this place the value of the MURDERER’S life higher than the victims.

“We shouldn’t make someone’s life hard and difficult simply because they MURDERED SOMEONE”

After all, it’s not like she’s a conscious, reasoning individual capable of undertsanding what she did is wrong.

Jesus.

While I don’t think she intended to kill the guy it’s still a forseeable outcome to her actions and she bloody well should be put in jail. I bet the family of her victim would love for their man to only be in jail, at least they could visit.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
6 years for 3rd degree murder? Are UK laws that soft?[/quote]

Yes, for the most part they are.

[quote]Sturat wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:
This is a sad day… putting her behind bars… This is not how we solve the problem… now two peoples lives are ruined. She obviously has some sort of mental disorder for her to be able to snap like that. We shouldn’t be putting her in prison… she needs to be treated. [/quote]

Are you serious? Comments like this place the value of the MURDERER’S life higher than the victims.

“We shouldn’t make someone’s life hard and difficult simply because they MURDERED SOMEONE”

After all, it’s not like she’s a conscious, reasoning individual capable of undertsanding what she did is wrong.

Jesus.

While I don’t think she intended to kill the guy it’s still a forseeable outcome to her actions and she bloody well should be put in jail. I bet the family of her victim would love for their man to only be in jail, at least they could visit.
[/quote]

I’m sorry but amiright was joking…we had a thread called “One Punch One Kill” last month and a fellow Canadian, named something like Ryuuku Kyuko was saying shit like amiright said. But he meant it.

[quote]Sturat wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

Jesus.

[/quote]
It generally helps to read the whole thread before replying.

The guy looked pretty lame but I found a pic of the woman. http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsT/17121.gif

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
The guy looked pretty lame but I found a pic of the woman. http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsT/17121.gif[/quote]

Fuck that was hideous! She looks like some sort of insect!

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
6 years for 3rd degree murder? Are UK laws that soft?[/quote]

Yes, for the most part they are.[/quote]

Worse than that, she will most likely only do half of that before she’s considered for release

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
i like the fact that she’s a “teenage woman” who is 20 years old.[/quote]

LMAO @ “teenage woman”. I hear she has an elderly toddler.