T Nation

Woman Breastfeeds Pet Dog

Gross.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/0/f0de5_ORIG-618px_Trollface_HD.jpg

But isn’t it better than giving it formula? It may help the pup stay healthier as it gets older. I think NY State would agree.

If tits didn’t exist we wouldn’t have this problem.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If tits didn’t exist we wouldn’t have this problem.

[/quote]

Spoken like a true ass-man.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If tits didn’t exist we wouldn’t have this problem.

[/quote]

Spoken like a true ass, man. [/quote]

fxd.

Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.

^ You guys are too funny. lol

Cueball, have you been waiting this long to claim revenge for that thread? lol All I can say is that I live Wisconsin and we only put our boobies where they belong!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

If we are being serious - this. It really is gross and not right on a whole new level.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

If we are being serious - this. It really is gross and not right on a whole new level.[/quote]

In fact, if you wanted to count the ways and levels of this being not right, you needed a three dimensional spreadsheet.

Maybe she felt the need to give back… you know, for the wolf who nursed Romulus and Remus.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
^ You guys are too funny. lol

Cueball, have you been waiting this long to claim revenge for that thread? lol All I can say is that I live Wisconsin and we only put our boobies where they belong![/quote]

Honestly, I didn’t think I had anything to revenge. Unless you’re talking about the fits you threw while I was having a discussion. ; )

If you couldn’t tell, it was a joke, hence the gigantic troll face. I have absolutely zero issues with you or that discussion, Jackie. Just a good natured poke in the ribs.

And besides, the women in Wisconsin, as well as everywhere, should be able to CHOOSE where they put their boobs without anyone telling them different. Amiright?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

Lol, cant help buy ask why not? If you die your dog will eat you, so in what way shape or form could breast milk hurt a dog?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

Lol, cant help buy ask why not? If you die your dog will eat you, so in what way shape or form could breast milk hurt a dog? [/quote]

I don’t contain breast milk, though that would be cool, PWO recovery anyone

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

Lol, cant help buy ask why not? If you die your dog will eat you, so in what way shape or form could breast milk hurt a dog? [/quote]

and don’t you know, it should be pasteurized and homogenized first, ya know to be safe and all :smiley:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
^ You guys are too funny. lol

Cueball, have you been waiting this long to claim revenge for that thread? lol All I can say is that I live Wisconsin and we only put our boobies where they belong![/quote]

Honestly, I didn’t think I had anything to revenge. Unless you’re talking about the fits you threw while I was having a discussion. ; )

If you couldn’t tell, it was a joke, hence the gigantic troll face. I have absolutely zero issues with you or that discussion, Jackie. Just a good natured poke in the ribs.

And besides, the women in Wisconsin, as well as everywhere, should be able to CHOOSE where they put their boobs without anyone telling them different. Amiright?[/quote]

I do. lol

I have a sense of humor. Relax. It’s okay now.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

It’s okay now.[/quote]

Are you sure? I would hate to unleash the wrath again.

It takes a real bitch to breastfeed a dog.

I guess the dog equivalent of the expression “you look like the cat that got the cream” is now “you look like the dog that suckled a tit”.

Thoughts on tits: They are for babies and grownups to play with. That is all.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Not just gross, inappropriate for a dog to consume.[/quote]

Lol, cant help buy ask why not? If you die your dog will eat you, so in what way shape or form could breast milk hurt a dog? [/quote]

I thought it was cats that ate you. Dogs guard your corpse.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

It’s okay now.[/quote]

Are you sure? I would hate to unleash the wrath again.

[/quote]

Oh no, please! Anything but that.

We’re good. :slight_smile: