Woman Attacks Pregnant Mom, Cuts Baby Out of Womb

There are some seriously evil things in this world! For example, the puppet and pure evil creature named Barry.

One of the worst experiences in my life was when two priests at Mater Misericordiae Mission were attacked last year in Phoenix. Father Terra was attacked brutally nearly killed and Father Walker was slaughtered, by a homeless guy looking for money.

Recently in Colorado a woman was attacked as she was buying clothes for her new child off Craig’s List. The baby died and the mother is supposed to survive. Yet I am in awe because I have never even heard of such brutality. For whatever reason, the story seems fictitious and does not even seem possible that people could be that unhinged and otherwise normally functioning to others.

Happens more than you think.

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
There are some seriously evil things in this world! For example, the puppet and pure evil creature named Barry.

One of the worst experiences in my life was when two priests at Mater Misericordiae Mission were attacked last year in Phoenix. Father Terra was attacked brutally nearly killed and Father Walker was slaughtered, by a homeless guy looking for money.

Recently in Colorado a woman was attacked as she was buying clothes for her new child off Craig’s List. The baby died and the mother is supposed to survive. Yet I am in awe because I have never even heard of such brutality. For whatever reason, the story seems fictitious and does not even seem possible that people could be that unhinged and otherwise normally functioning to others.

[/quote]

Where was God? On Holiday?

Don’t worry I’m sure Jesus was kneeling right next to her, along with her guardian angel to take the pure sinless baby up to heaven.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t worry I’m sure Jesus was kneeling right next to her, along with her guardian angel to take the pure sinless baby up to heaven.[/quote]

good call.

if God existed, then nothing bad would happen.

ever.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t worry I’m sure Jesus was kneeling right next to her, along with her guardian angel to take the pure sinless baby up to heaven.[/quote]

good call.

ever.[/quote]

Unless, of course,

a) God exists, and he wants us to suffer,
b) God exists, and he is indifferent to our suffering, or
c) God exists, but is not an anthropomorphic, benevolent being who takes an active interest in the lives of a single species of primate on a small planet orbiting a small star on the outer edge of a minor galaxy in an ever-expanding universe.

If I cared enough to put money on it, my money would be on c).

Push is correct. Simply because GOD does not directly involve Himself in our lives the way we want, saving the people we want, acting the way we want, that proves that He does not exist? It does prove nothing more than your type of thinking is close minded and next you would want more evidence from GOD.

Look at how life begins and you think the science does not prove that GOD exists?

Evil actions exist simply because of free will, nothing more, nothing less.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[/quote]

good call.

ever.[/quote]

Unless, of course,

a) God exists, and he wants us to suffer,
b) God exists, and he is indifferent to our suffering, or
c) God exists, but is not an anthropomorphic, benevolent being who takes an active interest in the lives of a single species of primate on a small planet orbiting a small star on the outer edge of a minor galaxy in an ever-expanding universe.

If I cared enough to put money on it, my money would be on c). [/quote]

You forgot d) and possibly even e).

Don’t be so forgetful.[/quote]

1 Like