Wolverine Movie

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
I just used keepvid on that one. I figured the video wouldn’t last long on youtube.[/quote]

Cool…you didn’t happen to save the larger TR2N one while you were at it?

I’d like to see that trailer, please! PM me.

Whats with deadpool having a clear face though? If I remember correctly wasn’t he an ugly SOB?

Not white queen its silver fox

Holy hell, nerdgasm over gambit.

Looks pretty damn solid to me.

I’d love to see it! Please PM me.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Backlash79 wrote:
I just used keepvid on that one. I figured the video wouldn’t last long on youtube.

Cool…you didn’t happen to save the larger TR2N one while you were at it?[/quote]

I definitely dropped the ball on TR2N! I thought I had saved it but can’t find it. D’oh!

I hope this works.

I guess not, there doesn’t seem to be any sound.

If you want to see the Wolverine trailer, send me a PM with an email addy. I tried sending it via PM and that didn’t work and it didn’t work when I tried posting it either.

AngryVader,

I did find the TR2N as well if you want that.

there are still some copies up on youtube as of 10 minutes ago.

I don’t see why they don’t stop wasting their time on a bitch-ass pussy like Wolverine / Jackman and get someone to play fucking Gambit!

SSC, you realize that Gambit is in the movie ?

I guess the got one of the guys from Friday Night Lights to play him.

Yeah, I found it on Youtube this time when I tried. Thanks for posting!

[quote]SSC wrote:
I don’t see why they don’t stop wasting their time on a bitch-ass pussy like Wolverine / Jackman and get someone to play fucking Gambit![/quote]

Because Gambit is the most waste of space character Marvel ever created at least he did some good when they made him a horsemen of apocolypse

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
Why is everything good these days based on stuff from the 80s and 90s?

more like why is everything these days a remake of something bad ass done in the 80s or 90s.

hollywood is ruining great classic franchises jut to make a buck. I.E. INDIANA JONES for one. Holy crap that was such a pile. So many others too. Last 3 star wars movies. Pleeeeease George Lucas[/quote]

Yeah, how dare they make more movies based on their own characters?!? The shame! rolls eyes

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
I hope this works.

If you want to see the Wolverine trailer, send me a PM with an email addy. I tried sending it via PM and that didn’t work and it didn’t work when I tried posting it either.

AngryVader,

[/quote]

Yeah, if you could send me a link or post it in the TR2N thread. Whatever’s easier for you.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Backlash79 wrote:
I hope this works.

AngryVader,

Yeah, if you could send me a link or post it in the TR2N thread. Whatever’s easier for you.[/quote]

I posted a copy in the Geek sh*t thread but like the wolverine there doesn’t seem to be any sound. PM me an email and I can send you the file.

That still isn’t enough to convince me that it will be any better than X3. Sure, Gambit is in it and that is cool as fuck, but look at the way Nightcrawler was utilized in X2, and Beast for that matter in X3, he will be a cameo at best and probably won’t even be a fucking cajun.

Wol brought up a pretty damn good point in Sabertooth being a midget.

They need to just do a big ass fucking X-Men animated movie with Apocalypse and call it a day.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
SSC, you realize that Gambit is in the movie ?

I guess the got one of the guys from Friday Night Lights to play him.[/quote]

Oh shit, that’s awesome! I guess I’m going to have to see it, then.

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
Whats with deadpool having a clear face though? If I remember correctly wasn’t he an ugly SOB?[/quote]

That scene was more then likely taking place before Deadpool got the Weapon X treatment, which is what disfigured him and got the scars. Before that he was a badass Merc.

I always thought that guy who plays sawyer in Lost would of made a good gambit.