Wolfe Interview

Considering this is the second time Moorea Wolfe has graced “Powerful Images”…don’t you think it’s time for a T-mag interview?

[quote]phil_side wrote:
Considering this is the second time Moorea Wolfe has graced “Powerful Images”…don’t you think it’s time for a T-mag interview?[/quote]

Yes. Yes, by God, we do. And I will do it. None of that phone interview stuff either. I may need a week or two in Tahiti with her to conduct a proper interview.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
phil_side wrote:
Considering this is the second time Moorea Wolfe has graced “Powerful Images”…don’t you think it’s time for a T-mag interview?

Yes. Yes, by God, we do. And I will do it. None of that phone interview stuff either. I may need a week or two in Tahiti with her to conduct a proper interview.

[/quote]

Chris, always sacrificing himself for the company.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1113619256843.aja.jpg

Oh man, I got a half a stock at the very thought. On another note, I nominate Aja Frary (2001 NCAA heptathlon bronze medalist) for a future powerful image.

Just talked to Miss Wolfe. The interview is on!

Awesome. I dedicate this interview to myself. Hah! Have fun Shugart.

Just talked to Miss Wolfe. The interview is on!

[/quote]

What the hell Shugs! Man, some guys have it rough, huh?

P.S. Assuming you’re not actually flying to Tahiti, do you want to borrow my handsfree telephone? You know… to be all professional and everything…

Any updates? Found nothing whether via this site’s search engine or Google.

Forget that interview stuff. It’s high time T-Nation had its own video documentary.

On double-disc DVD no less.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1118669348520.moorea1.jpg

[quote]DAN C wrote:
Any updates? Found nothing whether via this site’s search engine or Google.[/quote]

The interview is complete. Editing it up now and will get it on TC’s desk later today.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Forget that interview stuff. It’s high time T-Nation had its own video documentary.

On double-disc DVD no less.

[/quote]

That could be cool! “The Babes of T-Nation” or at least a calendar.

DAN C wrote:
Any updates? Found nothing whether via this site’s search engine or Google.

The interview is complete. Editing it up now and will get it on TC’s desk later today. [/quote]

Thank you for the follow-up words.

Here’s something else I found on Google when
doing a search for the interview update this morning.