WOA I have a 2 fold question...

I’ve been low carbing for the last 2 weeks and I feel great, except for my new carb cravings which Im keeping under controll by allowing myself a little more carbs…Here’s the question what should my calorie intake be??? Should I eat every 2 hours or every 3???

I’m lifting 4 days a week, one workout for every major body group… Then 3 days of cardio at the end of the week. I’m walking for cardio…How long should these cardio sessions be?? Right now Im juggle between 1 and 2 hrs of cardio on cardio day…

I want to rid myself of this fat by November… Suggestions please… Also what is ur opinon on Meal replacement shakes and protein shakes in general???

Right now Im getting all of my protein through Chicken, fillet fish (all baked or grilled) and tuna… I’m eating like whole packages of veggies at every meal. Im thinking of working in 6 meals a day by doing the normal breakfast lunch and dinner routine but adding in a protein shake in between those meals…

Your knowledge is greatly appreciated…
thanks

IMO, meal replacement shakes are poor choice on low carb diet as most meal replacement shakes have lots of added sugars and maltodextrins which only add empty unwanted carb calories to low carb diet and also, there’re the worst kind of carbs - high glycemic that digest extemely fast and give an insulin surge or spike - all counter productive to the principles of low carbing it. If using just protein shake, stick to casein based instead of whey based as whey also digests rapidly and will give an insulin surge also due to rapid digestion. Casein based shake will digest much slower and stick with you much longer thereby avoiding hunger longer. Add some flax or fish oil with the casein shake and it will digest even slower and delay hunger longer. Protein Factory sells pure casein in your choice of custom flavors and cheap. You can also add 1 TBS guar gum soluable fiber to protein shake and slow digestion even more - see Beyond-a-Century for guar gum in bulk cheap. Beyond-a-Century also sells 5-HTP which is one of the ingrediants of MD-6 and works very well to quell carb cravings.

Low carb Grow! is a low carb MRP (if the name didn’t tell you that already). Good stuff. High quality, great taste, like dessert.

'nuff said