WO Shakes When Not Lifting?

One of my friends asked me today if doing activities such as gymnastics, and breakdancing warrants some sort of pre/post workout drink. Whether it be Surge, whey + gatorade, chocolate milk, and the like.

So the question is…yes or no? I know it probably wouldn’t hurt to drink it, but should he?

[quote]Smartazz_Azn wrote:
One of my friends asked me today if doing activities such as gymnastics, and breakdancing warrants some sort of pre/post workout drink. Whether it be Surge, whey + gatorade, chocolate milk, and the like.

So the question is…yes or no? I know it probably wouldn’t hurt to drink it, but should he?[/quote]

How hard does your friend breakdance?

Well, if he was in a breakdance marathon and completely depleted his glycogen stores to the point of impending collapse, sure give him some Surge to recover.

Now if he was just doing some light breakdancing such as the worm or popping and locking then a glass of water should suffice.

However, if he was breakdance fighting two servings of Surge would be in order.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Well, if he was in a breakdance marathon and completely depleted his glycogen stores to the point of impending collapse, sure give him some Surge to recover.

Now if he was just doing some light breakdancing such as the worm or popping and locking then a glass of water should suffice.

D [/quote]

Holy shit that was funny. So damn funny in fact it’s hard to tell if you were being serious or condescending.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Holy shit that was funny. So damn funny in fact it’s hard to tell if you were being serious or condescending.[/quote]

Second. That shit had me laughing out loud.