WNSO Fame East 2008

Outremont Theater, Outremont.
April 18th, 2008

back?

These are the best back shoots that I can give from what I’d receive from the show photographer

Here is the second one.

Nice!

If I was going to give you a weak point tho it would be the wheels.

I gave you an 8. I think you could use more back width and upper quads.

impressive.

great job!! that’s a very lean physique, quite impressive! do you plan on bulking ever? what are some of you goals? diet?

Good job.

I gave you an 8 also and probably would have added 0.5 or possibly 0.75 if I could! The only thing I think is letting you down is the quads, but then again the angle of the shots isn’t ideal, other than the first pic which makes your overall look pretty awesome. You look well proportioned, cut and pretty dry in that first shot and your back looks damn impressive as far as conditioning and muscularity goes.

An overall rating of 6.3 at this point is a joke.

Any comps this year?

Here are the 2 best Quads shoots that I can give you guys. One of the pic is in the Muscle Model Category witch was the same day at the same competition as mentionned above.

Here the best Quads shoot that I can give you guys; one of them is in the Muscle Model Category that was presented in the same competition.

Here the best Quads shoots that I can give you guys; one of them is in the Muscle Model Category that was presented in the same competition.

Here the best Quads shoot that I can give you guys; one of them is in the Muscle Model Category that was presented in the same competition.

Those are better shots

Great conditioning, and overall build. If I had to find an area to bring up, I would say your arms could be a bit thicker. Overall, great stuff.

S