WNBF Seminar Review and Pics

Where are the enxt ones going to be? Did he say?

[quote]Brendan Ryan wrote:
Where are the enxt ones going to be? Did he say?[/quote]

Steve didn’t mention where the others would be. I know there have been other types of seminars like this before, but they were always nowhere near me. This one I went to was in NJ, so I figured that’s as close to NY as they’re gonna come -lol.

Hopefully this one is viewed as a success, and they’re realize how many BBing enthusiasts are in the NY metro area (lotta folks from NY, and CT showed up).

I have to reply to the email he sent me, so I’ll let him know that there would be a good response should he schedule others in the area.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Stiff leg deads - poor leverage movement for the lower back. Muscles are weakest at full stretch (most suceptable to injury). (at this point, I was standing next to Cordova, and told him how I use the bottom portion of the stiff leg movement for my hams, only doing partials, coming up a maximum of reaching my knees. He agreed it was a great way to toast your Hams, w/o killing your lower back with heavy weights being necessary) [/quote]

Stu,

Please comment on your SLDL partials. Wouldn’t the first half or even quarter of the movement be more lower back dominant? I’m trying to visualize the SLDL partial but keep seeing the Romanian DL partial (within the same ROM as you describe) as more “ham-toasting.”

Am I wrong? Keep in mind I do NOT have the flexibility to touch my toes, so I don’t know how I could even do SLDLs right now. I just feel like pushing the hips back like in a Romanian DL would involve the hams more, but of course you are the one doing them and feeling it afterward.

Thanks for the great info…