WNBA...A Joke?

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Wow…you really think about this stuff a lot, dont you?
Do you have women problems?[/quote]

What’s sad is that this guy has a daughter. I predict rebellious teenage years ahead complete with multiple tattoos and body piercings and ending in a teen pregnancy. Either that or she’ll get involved in sports just to piss off dad. Either way, it’ll be fun to watch.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
MikeTheBear wrote:
orangecola wrote:
I don’t have women issues…I have title 9 issues. Billie Joe and the WNBA are on the forefront of the militant lesbian movement to destroy men and men’s sports as we know it.
Because they are a bunch of men born as women they think that everybody needs to follow their new world order of gender re-assignment.

So any girl that likes sports is a lesbian?

I’m thinking that orangecola had an unfortunate sexual experience where an athletic woman began pointing and laughing hysterically at the size of his penis.

I agree…wow…“men born as women”?
Im secretly a MAN?!!!
Oh my gawsh
is the penis in my intestines hiding somewhere?[/quote]

You have a penis in your intestines? That’s a weird place to keep it.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
julia87 wrote:
Wow…you really think about this stuff a lot, dont you?
Do you have women problems?

What’s sad is that this guy has a daughter. I predict rebellious teenage years ahead complete with multiple tattoos and body piercings and ending in a teen pregnancy. Either that or she’ll get involved in sports just to piss off dad. Either way, it’ll be fun to watch.[/quote]

undoubtedly. I hope she gets in sports though the poor thing. So that way, at least some of her anger has the opportunity to be sublimated. I know thats how I dealt with a lot of crap

Compared to the NBA, yea, it’s a joke. I’m not too fond of it, but I just don’t pay attention to it.

But anyone who can make money playing sports is cool. Good for them.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
MikeTheBear wrote:
orangecola wrote:
I don’t have women issues…I have title 9 issues. Billie Joe and the WNBA are on the forefront of the militant lesbian movement to destroy men and men’s sports as we know it.
Because they are a bunch of men born as women they think that everybody needs to follow their new world order of gender re-assignment.

I’m thinking that orangecola had an unfortunate sexual experience where an athletic woman began pointing and laughing hysterically at the size of his penis.

Im secretly a MAN?!!!
Oh my gawsh
is the penis in my intestines hiding somewhere?

You have a penis in your intestines? That’s a weird place to keep it.[/quote]

I know! I probably have the full body of a lesbian girl floating somewhere near the intestinal penis too. Remember?

I play sports, even worse, I played basketball very competitively. :open_mouth:

Also, Im a hammer thrower. Thats pretty masculine looking, surely I would be crushed by the weight of the ball on the end of the wire.

Ah, but that MUST mean I have some masculine traits…some…patches of random body hair on me somewhere…probably on my back…havent looked at my back lately. :confused:

Oh, and we know where that body hair came from. My stomach being full with steroids. I grow them in my backyard, actually. Among other things…
What else? Did I leave anything out? Oh, right, We “women” are actually ALIENS.

We are destructive blood sucking men inside of ourselves and our boobs are just an illusion made by some…wierd…lesbian woman, probably Billie Jean King.

Vagina’s arent real. Everything is a conspiracy. The truth is out.

Thus the start of a new television series called “Star Dykes” comes. Women make the series as a subtle warning to men of what is soon to come…

The defeat of earthly men by “women” and their travel on to hurt all other male aliens in the galaxies.

Anyways, gotta go! Bye

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
where is the eleven on a phone anyway?[/quote]

Right next to the ten.

To the OP, the WNBA is horrible. You are correct that it is somewhat popular with the alternate lifestyle girls. I tend to ignore it, I suggest you do the same.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
where is the eleven on a phone anyway?

Right next to the ten.

To the OP, the WNBA is horrible. You are correct that it is somewhat popular with the alternate lifestyle girls. I tend to ignore it, I suggest you do the same.[/quote]

try playing pick up ball with Nancy Lieberman and Anna Deforge
Ive seen college guys try, but those two are like little gnats-and their passes are unbelieveable

Its a different style because of the lack of testosterone. Just like every contact sport with men and women.
Anyways, if you tend to ignore it then why did you find and write in this thread.

[quote]julia87 wrote:

Its a different style because of the lack of testosterone. Just like every contact sport with men and women.
Anyways, if you tend to ignore it then why did you find and write in this thread.
[/quote]

hey, not to rag on women but the fact is that across all sports the top males are better than the top females, often by leaps and bounds, and a good reason is indeed the abundance of testosterone (word on the street is it makes you stronger and faster)

jp_dubya wrote:

Right next to the ten.

To the OP, the WNBA is horrible. You are correct that it is somewhat popular with the alternate lifestyle girls. I tend to ignore it, I suggest you do the same.[/quote]

The WBNA isn’t horrible. They’re actually very good players and they can, actually shoot free throws and do the fundamentals.

The NBA is about athleticism (especially dunks) more than sound team basketball (which might have a little something to do with why they haven’t done so well internationally as of late). However, a large part of that, is what makes the NBA entertaining.

I think some of you guys get too hung up on “the best” or whatnot.

It’s going to be different, different styles, different tactics, different play.

If you appreciate skill and effort then I’m sure you can appreciate women’s sports.

Hey, I know the entire country here was glued to the TV when the women’s hockey team won the gold a few years back. Was it the same as men’s hockey? No. Did anyone give a shit? No!

Watch it or don’t, but holy crap, don’t come here whining about your fear of women and their evil plan to take over the world and remake it in their own image. Lunatic.

Either that or the guy is such a pussy that women athletes really make him feel inferior or something.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
MikeTheBear wrote:
orangecola wrote:

Im secretly a MAN?!!!
Oh my gawsh

I know! I probably have the full body of a lesbian girl floating somewhere near the intestinal penis too. Remember?

Also, Im a hammer thrower. Thats pretty masculine looking, surely I would be crushed by the weight of the ball on the end of the wire.

Ah, but that MUST mean I have some masculine traits…some…patches of random body hair on me somewhere…probably on my back…havent looked at my back lately. :confused:

Oh, and we know where that body hair came from. My stomach being full with steroids. I grow them in my backyard, actually. Among other things…

We are destructive blood sucking men inside of ourselves and our boobs are just an illusion made by some…wierd…lesbian woman, probably Billie Jean King.

Thus the start of a new television series called “Star Dykes” comes. Women make the series as a subtle warning to men of what is soon to come…

The defeat of earthly men by “women” and their travel on to hurt all other male aliens in the galaxies.

Anyways, gotta go! Bye[/quote]

You make it sound like I am the one with women issues. I’m not the OP remember.

I think it’s cool you play sports, seriously, but do you want a cookie or something? Your descriptions of yourself just drive the stereotype even further. If you want it to be normal that a girl is as involved with sports as you are, stop writing it like it’s the opposite.

Most people do not think that just because a girl is into sports she must be a dyke. Don’t put that stereotype onto men either, as I would imagine the majority of people who actually do feel this way are women who are not into sports themselves.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
MikeTheBear wrote:
orangecola wrote:

Im secretly a MAN?!!!
Oh my gawsh

Anyways, gotta go! Bye

You make it sound like I am the one with women issues. I’m not the OP remember.

I think it’s cool you play sports, seriously, but do you want a cookie or something? Your descriptions of yourself just drive the stereotype even further. If you want it to be normal that a girl is as involved with sports as you are, stop writing it like it’s the opposite.

Most people do not think that just because a girl is into sports she must be a dyke. Don’t put that stereotype onto men either, as I would imagine the majority of people who actually do feel this way are women who are not into sports themselves.[/quote]

Oh, yeah, that post wasnt in response to you or your posts, I had read the OP’s post again and laughed about it and tried to add some more humor to it. I wasnt necessarily wanting to be taken seriously, I just thought the OP’s little women sports is conspiracy thing was a little over the boat. (I dont know if thats an expression, but you get what I mean)

You have to remember my point of view on this all, I throw hammer, it was approved in 95’ as a sport for women, and is not that popular of a sport, nor is it very feminine, I guess. When I tell some guys I throw it, and am for my college, some of them give me disgusted looks or say something along the lines of “Why are you doing THAT?” Same goes if I tell guys I was powerlifting that day, or have powerlifted etc… Also, I told two guys what car I have (Yukon) and they started shaking their heads and saying “women dont need to be driving big cars like that”, like, seriously.
Anyways, I dont necessarily need a cookie-I just had to add that bit on hammer throwing becuause of those comments Ive recieved from…about 8-9 guys who run in track at various places that Ive met through meets and whatnot. I had the thoughts of “Gawd, ALL these guys think this is unnatural, wierd, whatever, that Im a girl and throwing this hammer in college…” So I thought that probably a lot more guys thought this was wierd than just these 8-9 because there were so many that were mean to me about it.
Unfortunately, I CAN back up the OP on one thing about women’s sports, the lesbians. Almost every woman I have known in bball that has lead(led?) a team has been a lesbian. I know about the lesbians that go to WNBA games and have heard bad stories about make out scenes in bathrooms other than the OP’s. Every female WNBA player Ive played against has been lesbian. One even had romance with my 17 year old friend. I remember hearing some sort of statistic, this may or may not be accurate so dont hold much weight to it, but it was 60% of the WNBA is composed of lesbians.
So, yes, I know most people know that women in sports are not lesbians, but when you tell them “yeah I played basketball competitively, yeah, Im a powerlifter, yeah, I throw the hammer” it kinda gives people room to suspect that maybe…you arent as straight as you look.
So, Im really not in a normal “Im an athletic girl” situation, and I dont care what other girls get into or whatever, as long as there are some for me to compete with, and yeah, I know thats selfish, but I AM now in a individual-oriented sport.
Anyways, I was mostly trying to instill some humor into it all, really. To be repetitive.
I watch a lot of Star Trek and thought of the Star Dykes idea, so yeah!
I wasnt trying to be…taken seriously. But you made good points and I hope this clears in your understanding of my brain and what it posts or whatever

[quote]julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:

[/quote]

Ahh I knew it!

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Oh, yeah I was just trying to give it some humor. I wasnt necessarily wanting to be taken seriously, I just thought the OP’s little women sports is conspiracy thing was a little over the boat. (I dont know if thats an expression, but you get what I mean)

You have to remember my point of view on this all, I throw hammer, it was approved in 95’ as a sport for women, and is not that popular of a sport, nor is it very feminine. When I tell some guys I throw it, and am for my college, some of them give me disgusted looks or say something along the lines of “Why are you doing THAT?” Same goes if I tell guys I was powerlifting that day, or have powerlifted for whatever. Also, I told two guys what car I have (Yukon) and they started shaking their heads and saying “women dont need to be driving big cars like that”, like, seriously.
Anyways, I dont necessarily need a cookie-I just had to add that bit on hammer throwing becuause of those comments Ive recieved from…about 8-9 guys who run in track at various places that Ive met through meets and whatnot. I had the thoughts of “Gawd, ALL these guys think this is unnatural, wierd, whatever, that Im a girl and throwing this hammer in college…” So I thought that probably a lot more guys thought this was wierd than just these 8-9 because there were so many that were mean to me about it.
Unfortunately, I CAN back up the OP on one thing about women’s sports, the lesbians. Almost every woman I have known in bball that has lead(led?) a team has been a lesbian. I know about the lesbians that go to WNBA games and have heard bad stories about make out scenes in bathrooms other than the OP’s. Every female WNBA player Ive played against has been lesbian. One even had romance with my 17 year old friend. I remember hearing some sort of statistic, this may or may not be accurate so dont hold much weight to it, but it was 60% of the WNBA is composed of lesbians.
So, yes, I know most people know that women in sports are not lesbians, but when you tell them “yeah I played basketball competitively, yeah, Im a powerlifter, yeah, I throw the hammer” it kinda gives people room to suspect that maybe…you arent as straight as you look.
So, Im really not in a normal “Im an athletic girl” situation, for example, if I was in ballet, thats feminine, and more people wouldnt be saying “Eeeeew, yuck!” Id think.
Anyways, I was mostly trying to instill some humor into it all, really. To be repetitive.
I watch a lot of Star Trek and thought of the Star Dykes idea, so yeah!
I wasnt trying to be…taken seriously or anything. But you made good points and I hope this clears in your understanding of my brain and what it posts or whatever[/quote]

Holy wordiness batman!

Seriously if you ever find someone who thinks you’re a lesbian- show them your writing skills. Only a very feminine girl would ramble on and on and on like that! :slight_smile:

I see where you’re coming from, and it’s too bad that you have experienced peoples negative stereotyping. You’re lucky you look feminine enough. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like for you if you actually looked masculine. (based on the relatively few pictures in your profile actually of you)

I would agree with you, stereotype or not, that anytime someone meets a person that isn’t doing the “normal” things it may seem weird to them. Hopefully you just ignore it and realize that most guys wouldn’t think that, and any that did wouldn’t be right for you anyway.

Contrary to popular stereotypes, there are actually female athletes who are strict heterosexuals in their relationships with men, enjoy wearing high heels and skirts off the field, and despite their height and muscularity, enjoy being feminine. Imagine that!

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Holy wordiness batman!

Seriously if you ever find someone who thinks you’re a lesbian- show them your writing skills. Only a very feminine girl would ramble on and on and on like that! :slight_smile:

I see where you’re coming from, and it’s too bad that you have experienced peoples negative stereotyping. You’re lucky you look feminine enough. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like for you if you actually looked masculine. (based on the relatively few pictures in your profile actually of you)

I would agree with you, stereotype or not, that anytime someone meets a person that isn’t doing the “normal” things it may seem weird to them. Hopefully you just ignore it and realize that most guys wouldn’t think that, and any that did wouldn’t be right for you anyway.[/quote]

Ah! I know! I over say everything or I say everything all too much. Are you complaining about the “relatively few” pics on my profile? If I had any of more…nevermind that. Yeah, I dont even want to know what the girls go through who throw and look like minature men.

Anyways, yeah, I guess most guys that approach me think “Oh! What a sweet thing” and then I start listing all those things and they are like “Oh, shit! NO!” So, whatever. Ive found guys that like it almost too much too, but those are the ones that accept it right off the bat and respect me without question too.

Probably like most of the guys on here. Yall arent intimidated! Thank god. Or else I wouldve left the site a while ago. Maybe Biotest made these men…maybe Mars…but sure enough, it is goob.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Contrary to popular stereotypes, there are actually female athletes who are strict heterosexuals in their relationships with men, enjoy wearing high heels and skirts off the field, and despite their height and muscularity, enjoy being feminine. Imagine that![/quote]

I know, right?

[quote]phox wrote:
The WNBA is just basketball in slow motion.[/quote]

LMAO, well put.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Right next to the ten.

To the OP, the WNBA is horrible. You are correct that it is somewhat popular with the alternate lifestyle girls. I tend to ignore it, I suggest you do the same.

Ive seen college guys try, but those two are like little gnats-and their passes are unbelieveable

[/quote]

To crack a stupid joke about the number 10 being on the telephone.

That doesn’t change the fact the WNBA is a horrib;e league. So was the XFL. Don’t take it as an attack on all womens athletics, just the WNBA.

Back in college I had friends on the women’s basketball and volleyball teams. We went to many of their games and enjoyed them.

julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Right next to the ten.

To crack a stupid joke about the number 10 being on the telephone.

That doesn’t change the fact the WNBA is a horrib;e league. So was the XFL. Don’t take it as an attack on all womens athletics, just the WNBA.

Back in college I had friends on the women’s basketball and volleyball teams. We went to many of their games and enjoyed them.[/quote]

yeah yeah yeah :slight_smile: