WNBA...A Joke?

Is the WNBA a joke? The final game of the championship had to be moved to another arena because of a maria carey concert.

Could you ever see the yankee’s being held out of the stadium for game 7 because of the simon and garfunkel reunion?

I was told that the NBA is subsidizing the WNBA. Without the NBA’s help the league would have easily folded years ago.

The WNBA braggs about sold out arenas, but the 3 times I went with my child, it was never close to being sold out and we actually got our tickets for free because 50 were given to my daughters brownie troop.

I was very upset when we went as were most of the other parents. We expected a clean family environment and got a version of the lesbian dating game. My daughter was very upset because she walked in on two women making out in the bathroom stall. I was really upset when I saw the two women because they looked like billie jean king and ellen d.

The WNBA is just basketball in slow motion.

Haha orangecola comes on here and his first two posts are hatin on the WNBA and the “amazons” of women’s tennis with a shot at Billie Jean King in both of them. What gives man, get beat up by a girl in 7th grade?

I do however, think that the WNBA is a joke. I’d rather watch a top-notch high school boys game. I guess whatever floats your boat though because there are some out there that enjoy it.

[quote]orangecola wrote:
I was really upset when I saw the two women because they looked like billie jean king and ellen d. [/quote]

That is a fucking outrage…I only want to see hot lesbian action, the butch ones ruin it for me

911’s a joke

I don’t have women issues…I have title 9 issues. Billie Joe and the WNBA are on the forefront of the militant lesbian movement to destroy men and men’s sports as we know it.
Because they are a bunch of men born as women they think that everybody needs to follow their new world order of gender re-assignment.

[quote]orangecola wrote:
Is the WNBA a joke? The final game of the championship had to be moved to another arena because of a maria carey concert.
[/quote]

A “D” list sporting event getting bumped by a “B” list performer. Sounds like a smart move to me, actually

[quote]doogie wrote:
911’s a joke[/quote]

That PE line takes on a whole new meaning nowadays doesn’t it?

[quote]doogie wrote:
911’s a joke[/quote]

What, did they not show up quick enough for you when you called them?

There are other calls comming in to 911 than your own.

Imagine if there wasn’t a 911 to call, then everyone would have to memorize their police department’s number where ever they are, and they might not be in their home town when an emergency comes up.

I think having an easy, 3 digit number for any emergency was a great idea.

It took them a while to get 911 service in our area, but we have it now.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
doogie wrote:
911’s a joke

What, did they not show up quick enough for you when you called them?

There are other calls comming in to 911 than your own.

Imagine if there wasn’t a 911 to call, then everyone would have to memorize their police department’s number where ever they are, and they might not be in their home town when an emergency comes up.

I think having an easy, 3 digit number for any emergency was a great idea.

It took them a while to get 911 service in our area, but we have it now.[/quote]

Umm, dude, it’s a song.

[quote]doogie wrote:
911’s a joke[/quote]

Everyday, dey don’t never come correct–
You could axe my man right here wit da broken neck

I hate rap and I got doog’s reference.

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
doogie wrote:
911’s a joke

[/quote]

Damn, totaly went over my head. I actually thought he was making reference to Sept. 11th, and wanted to piss him off by making it look like I thought he was talking about the phone number. hahaha

Either way, it made it look like I didn’t know what he was talking about. :slight_smile:

where is the eleven on a phone anyway?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:
doogie wrote:
911’s a joke

Damn, totaly went over my head. I actually thought he was making reference to Sept. 11th, and wanted to piss him off by making it look like I thought he was talking about the phone number. hahaha

Either way, it made it look like I didn’t know what he was talking about. :)[/quote]

I just watched Do The Right Thing Again. The song isn’t in there, but it made me think about it. This thread hurt my head.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
where is the eleven on a phone anyway?[/quote]

Dude it’s not eleven, it’s eleventy and it’s just to the right of the pound sign.

[quote]doogie wrote:
911’s a joke[/quote]

Intersting how events change on view on life. When I saw I thought you were referring to 9-11.

[quote]orangecola wrote:
I don’t have women issues…I have title 9 issues. Billie Joe and the WNBA are on the forefront of the militant lesbian movement to destroy men and men’s sports as we know it.
Because they are a bunch of men born as women they think that everybody needs to follow their new world order of gender re-assignment.[/quote]

So any girl that likes sports is a lesbian?

I’m thinking that orangecola had an unfortunate sexual experience where an athletic woman began pointing and laughing hysterically at the size of his penis.

Wow…you really think about this stuff a lot, dont you?
Do you have women problems?

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
orangecola wrote:
Because they are a bunch of men born as women they think that everybody needs to follow their new world order of gender re-assignment.

So any girl that likes sports is a lesbian?

I’m thinking that orangecola had an unfortunate sexual experience where an athletic woman began pointing and laughing hysterically at the size of his penis.[/quote]

I agree…wow…“men born as women”?
Im secretly a MAN?!!!
Oh my gawsh
is the penis in my intestines hiding somewhere?