T Nation

WM, Done, Next?

Does anyone have any suggestions for training programs I can do after the Waterbury Method?
I know that's kinda vague but Im not really sure how to select training programs yet. I started with a strength program then did the WM. My goal is hypertrophy (go figure) and of course strength (I know the two go hand in hand).

Cheers!

what was your gain with WM? I just did a 4 wks TTT and gonna do WM next. Just curious how's that work out for you.

And if you liked WM, I would suggest you give ABBH a shot. I gained about 10 lbs in 10 wks with ABBH and 4 wks TTT.

Thanks!
GB

If you like CW's programs here is the order. I did WM when I first got to this site and then I switched to this list and am working my way through them.

ABBH I
ABBH II
Strength Focused Mesocycle
SOB Training
Hybrid Hypertrophy
TTT
WM
Primed for Muscle
TBT
QD
Singles Club

Thank you! Ill begin ABBH I today!

getbig,

My gains on WM were mixed. Check out my post on page two of the "beginners" forum titled "Adding Weight on WM" or something like that. I really enjoyed the program though. I left the gym feeling pumped and a little spent. The supersets of db romainian deads and military press kicked my ass. It was fun doing some direct arm work for a change too.

Good luck and have fun! If you have any suggestions for me after reading my other post, Id appreciate them.

Goldie