Without ANACONDA? PLAZMA Question?

After trying Anaconda for 6 weeks for the first time I have to say I am pretty damn impressed. My question is how the hell do you stop using it after you have used it? My first 3 work outs post Anaconda have not been what they were, not surprisingly at all though. I guess I will have to continue to lay out the money for Anaconda.

Really can’t wait until August to try out Plazma for my 5 month lean gain cycle, I just think there are too many calories in Plazma for me to use this while I am cutting and not be hungry the whole time. If anyone has input or suggestions as to how to use Plazma while cutting let me know please.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
After trying Anaconda for 6 weeks for the first time I have to say I am pretty damn impressed. My question is how the hell do you stop using it after you have used it? My first 3 work outs post Anaconda have not been what they were, not surprisingly at all though. I guess I will have to continue to lay out the money for Anaconda.

Really can’t wait until August to try out Plazma for my 5 month lean gain cycle, I just think there are too many calories in Plazma for me to use this while I am cutting and not be hungry the whole time. If anyone has input or suggestions as to how to use Plazma while cutting let me know please.[/quote]

I can’t imagine ever going away from Anaconda, Im on plazma now and working on dropping weight. The calories don’t bother me too much. I know that they fuel better performance and help trigger anabolism so It is probably okay.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]snipeout wrote:

Really can’t wait until August to try out Plazma for my 5 month lean gain cycle, I just think there are too many calories in Plazma for me to use this while I am cutting and not be hungry the whole time. If anyone has input or suggestions as to how to use Plazma while cutting let me know please.[/quote]

I can’t imagine ever going away from anaconda, Im on plazma now and working on dropping weight. The calories don’t bother me too much. I know that they fuel better performance and help trigger anabolism so It is probably okay.[/quote]

Problem is I am at 2300 calories a day and Plazma is 700 of those calories, basically 1/3 0f my daily intake, not including a Finibar plus my other daily intake of food. Not enough solid food will make me ridiculously hungry and more likely to ruin my diet. Anaconda and a bar is still about 150 less calories than just Plazma. Oh well thanks for the reply.

[quote]snipeout wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]snipeout wrote:

I can’t imagine ever going away from anaconda, Im on plazma now and working on dropping weight. The calories don’t bother me too much. I know that they fuel better performance and help trigger anabolism so It is probably okay.[/quote]

Problem is I am at 2300 calories a day and Plazma is 700 of those calories, basically 1/3 0f my daily intake, not including a Finibar plus my other daily intake of food. Not enough solid food will make me ridiculously hungry and more likely to ruin my diet. Anaconda and a bar is still about 150 less calories than just Plazma. Oh well thanks for the reply.
[/quote]

Well, i was going to suggest cutting calories from your other meals to make room for the extra bit that is in Plazma but it looks like you might be fearful of it leaving you too hungry.

You COULD try only doing 2 scoops of Plazma, which would still be more effective than the typical serving of Anaconda, it would lessen the overall calories though. Something worth thinking about. 2 servings of Plazma instead of the 3 that is recommended it still going to most likely net better recovery/gains than Anaconda.

I would also add that a calorie isn’t a calorie and in the case of MAG-10/Anaconda/Plazma this rings very true. You can’t really see these products as simple calories as you do with whole foods. With the inclusion of cyclic dextrins to these products they actually have found it has a profound effect on fat-loss.

Not to mention i would highly doubt even on a cut(again this is just my assumption, nothing to back it up) that you would really see a difference in using the full 3 servings of plazma in a negative way. If anything when on a calorie restricted diet, peri-workout is the ONE time you don’t want to skimp on the nutrients. You want to be fully loaded for performance so you will be able to work harder/recover faster to loose the lbs quicker.

Just my 2cents though.

Didn’t CS say the cals from Plazma and MAG-10 don’t really matter because of the effect they have on the body?

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Didn’t CS say the cals from Plazma and MAG-10 don’t really matter because of the effect they have on the body?[/quote]

This is pretty much true. Some people HAVE to count their peri as part of their daily intake. For me I don’t think about it. If I want to lose weight I just drop overall calories outside of peri nutrition.

1 Finibar, 3 Plazma, 2 MAG-10 are perfect for me to get stronger and bigger WHILE losing fat without starving myself or ruining performance. Just make sure you’re earning it. That’s my feelings and observations for what they are worth.

Using both Plazma and MAG-10 is just way too costly. Can I just use Plazma?

[quote]anachronism wrote:
Using both Plazma and MAG-10 is just way too costly. Can I just use Plazma?[/quote]

Definitely, if you can only use one thing then it would to be to take care of peri-workout nutrition and using Plazma would more than have you covered. The MAG-10 pulses are certainly a helpful aid in recovery/gains but if you are using either Plazma or Anaconda for training then you have the main and most important part of you day taken care of.

I’ve been using Plazma since it came out and I really like it but I was just as happy with Anaconda. I can’t really notice any difference between the two to be honest. That’s just me of course.

MAG-10 is probably the product I like the best though. I just find I recover so much better if I take MAG-10 two or three times throughout the day.

I’ve always taken either Anaconda or Plaza as well with MAG-10 so it’s hard to say which one contributes to the recovery the most but I went without anything for about a month and there certainly was a noticeable difference with how the body can recover.
Some people were talking about a greater pump they get with Plazma but I haven’t noticed anything to suggest that.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
I’ve been using Plazma since it came out and I really like it but I was just as happy with Anaconda. I can’t really notice any difference between the two to be honest. That’s just me of course.

MAG-10 is probably the product I like the best though. I just find I recover so much better if I take MAG-10 two or three times throughout the day.

I’ve always taken either Anaconda or Plaza as well with MAG-10 so it’s hard to say which one contributes to the recovery the most but I went without anything for about a month and there certainly was a noticeable difference with how the body can recover.
Some people were talking about a greater pump they get with Plazma but I haven’t noticed anything to suggest that. [/quote]

I feel like I am the same. I don’t notice a difference between Anaconda and Plazma work wise and the pump. I DO however notice a major difference taking two hits of MAG-10 after a workout as opposed to just 1. Or even just a couple random pulses throughout the day, way stronger and feel so mush better.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:

Some people were talking about a greater pump they get with Plazma but I haven’t noticed anything to suggest that. [/quote]

x2 on everything said here. Was doing Reactive Pump type workouts and really never noticed a huge difference… I was also training quite a bit so maybe I was taxed throughout the week, which I heard can affect the pump. Anyways, I’m back to my 5/3/1 roots so I won’t be doing too much ‘pump’ work so to speak.