Wisdom Teeth Removed, Nutrition Questions

So I had my wisdom teeth removed today and can’t lift for a week. I was bulking before eating 20-22 times bw in lbs calories each day and made good gaisn with it.
How much should I eat during this week to ensure not putting on unnecessary fat but also losing as little of my progress as possible? Also, should I be getting more proteins than usual?

Another thing is that I can’t eat solid foods, so to hit my calories and macros, can I just drink olive oil and protein shakes?
One last thing, I was taking creatine before, should I also take it during that week or does it not make any sense because I’m not lifting?

Seems like your over thinking being away from the gym for 7 days.

Eat what your normally do(macro wise) and enjoy the “deload.”

[quote]bmn wrote:
So I had my wisdom teeth removed today and can’t lift for a week. I was bulking before eating 20-22 times bw in lbs calories each day and made good gaisn with it.
How much should I eat during this week to ensure not putting on unnecessary fat but also losing as little of my progress as possible? Also, should I be getting more proteins than usual?

Another thing is that I can’t eat solid foods, so to hit my calories and macros, can I just drink olive oil and protein shakes?
One last thing, I was taking creatine before, should I also take it during that week or does it not make any sense because I’m not lifting?[/quote]

All four of them? That sucks. I would probably do protein shakes and amino acids (I like MAG-10) for the week. You probably will not gain any fat just for the simple fact that you’re not eating solids. Just do the best you can. It’s only a week. In the grand scheme of things, one week will not make or break you.

[quote]JLone wrote:
Seems like your over thinking being away from the gym for 7 days.

Eat what your normally do(macro wise) and enjoy the “deload.”[/quote]

Yup, maybe add in some leucine if you can’t chew/eat your normal amount of food.

I had mine out a few years ago. Ate a ton of eggs and shakes and potatoes those first few days.

Like others said, take the time off. I went back to physical activity a little too quickly, blew a clot, and then got dry sockets. Those were the worst part of the whole experience.