Wisdom Teeth Pulled, Losing Muscle?

use whole milk. 2 cups of whole milk = 300 calories and 16g protein.

you will weigh less, you’ll probably lose some fat or water weight…don’t stress.

stress will cause weight loss lol

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
im pissed man

im so scared of losing muscle but this is what ive been consuming for the past 2days they have been out

5 protein shakes

Each containing 4 eggs

So that puts me at 2500 calories and 300g of protein

Scoop of protein powder 20g
4 eggs= 24g
Glass of Milk 8g

so around 62g per shake. Ill only have to do that for another day…

Freakin out :[[/quote]

How much do you normally consume?

Also, you aren’t doing anything physically strenuous, so your caloric needs aren’t as high as they normally are either.

I really think you should just relax (as someone said above), stressing over it isn’t helping you grow anyhow, or solving anything.

So you guys are saying i can still maintain on a protein shake diet for a couple days with no solid food cause its hard as fuck to eat solids.

And im actually consuming alot more protein doing this, 300g now… I was probly only consuming around 220

But theres another thing im worried about, what about the antibiotics they put me on, is that gonna cause any muscle loss?

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:

But theres another thing im worried about, what about the antibiotics they put me on, is that gonna cause any muscle loss?

[/quote]

Chicken Little said the sky is falling; are you worried about this as well?

Perhaps the slumping stock market and real estate crisis will cause you to worry yourself into sprouting a full-fledged vagina?

Dude, it’s your fucking wisdom teeth. You act as if you just had a heart transplant for fuck’s sake.

Get over it.

I had 4 pulled this past summer and I lost 12 lbs!

I hated it!

I had to take a full week off!

I started lifting and eating again after that week.

All the weight/strength came back ;D

Don’t let the scale shrinking get to you, enjoy the drugs, don’t overindulge. Rest a ton and you will come back just as strong within a week of lifting again.

DG

I have all four of mine pulled and they had to cut three of them out. They gave me some ibuprofen the size of hourse tranquilizers and I was wakeboarding the next day with no real pain. Unless you had a crappy dental surgeon there should be no reason it would take that long to heal.