Wipe Israel Off The Map?

[quote]Rainjack wrote:

This coming from the crown prince of the copy/paste faction of the tin-foil hat brigade.

bigflamer wrote:
What make your comments even funnier is that you copy and paste an article verbatim, with zero commentary from yourself, and your first response to the thread is to call one of your detractors a “piggybacker”.

I’m almost embarassed for you.[/quote]

Heh - absolutely hilarious.

The next time uber-troll Jlesk actually posts something other than a copy-and-paste will be the first time Jlesk posts something other than a copy-and-paste.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
no comment, you’re just stupid mr. big “flamer”

AAAhahahahahahaha!

So you respond back with “Yea, well your just stupid”?

Ok, I’ll participate. Nana nana boo boo, you’re made of poo poo!

What else you got.
[/quote]

Ahahaha!

It’s fun to watch you cry like somebody’s little sister…oh wait, these are your words…dude, i’m not wasting more of my time, so whatever, you win, you’re cool, etc, etc.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Rainjack wrote:

This coming from the crown prince of the copy/paste faction of the tin-foil hat brigade.

bigflamer wrote:
What make your comments even funnier is that you copy and paste an article verbatim, with zero commentary from yourself, and your first response to the thread is to call one of your detractors a “piggybacker”.

I’m almost embarassed for you.

Heh - absolutely hilarious.

The next time uber-troll Jlesk actually posts something other than a copy-and-paste will be the first time Jlesk posts something other than a copy-and-paste.

[/quote]

…what do we have here?..another cheerleader…

I found an “action photo” of jlesk’s dad. It all makes sense now.

A friend of mine back when I worked at the factory told me something about the Isrealite special forces. He said that U.S. special forces can sneek into your house and slit your throat when you open the shower curtain. He told me that Isrealite special forces can swim up your toliet and cut your throat while your taking a shit. Sadly enough, I beleive him. Back in 8th grade history, we learned something else about israel. Our teacher told us that if tommy the jew is a tank driver, he takes his tank home at night, and parks it in his driveway. In which case, the guys on the block near tommy are his gunnery crew. Bob the israelite may be a banker 40 hours a week, but he is still in the service, even when he is 30. Paul may be a doctor 40 hours a week, but he is also the pilot of a warplane which gets parked on a runway a couple of blocks from his house. What my teacher was trying to say was that the nation of Israel could be called to war in hours, and they could be ready. They are surrounded by people that hate them, so they have learned to survive. Their fighter pilots can outgun U.S. pilots almost any day.

Or maybe I have Israel confused with switzerland.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:

…what do we have here?..another cheerleader…[/quote]

Let’s see - a cheerleader is someone who merely parrots what someone else has said and offers no commentary or opinions of his own.

So - between you and me: who exactly fits this definition of cheerleader best?

You don’t do anything except copy-and-paste some fringe website’s blatherings.

When you do actually offer something written, it is some short, half-literate sentence attempting to insult someone for refusing to believe the ridiculously unbelievable stuff you copy-and-paste. That is irony. And stupid.

Go troll somewhere else.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
I found an “action photo” of jlesk’s dad. It all makes sense now.[/quote]

yeah, and your mother and half brother in the background…

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

…what do we have here?..another cheerleader…

Let’s see - a cheerleader is someone who merely parrots what someone else has said and offers no commentary or opinions of his own.

So - between you and me: who exactly fits this definition of cheerleader best?

You don’t do anything except copy-and-paste some fringe website’s blatherings.

When you do actually offer something written, it is some short, half-literate sentence attempting to insult someone for refusing to believe the ridiculously unbelievable stuff you copy-and-paste. That is irony. And stupid.

Go troll somewhere else.[/quote]

no, not really.