Winter Strength Cycle Discussion / Input

Hello everyone. Winter is here, and for those of us living in the north its a great time to add some plates to your bar with less concern for being “super cut”. I was looking to start discussion about cycles with strength as the main goal. Of course size is always a welcome effect in my eyes, but in particular I would like anyone with experience to chime in there input on strength building cycles.

Let me start- I am 6’4" and have been training “Brutally” since high school wrestling, 7 years ago. I was introduced to AAS as a freshman in collage (I was too young and too dumb, I know so please spare me the grief) I’ve done 1-2 cycles a year since with varying results. size was almost inevitable, but strength would change (it seems to me) with the substance. Honestly I’ve never done a cycle without Testosterone, so thats the constant variable in my experience.

However I have noticed big differences with whatever the additional “anabolic” injectable I used at the time. (you know the equation- 1-androgenic injectable 1-anabolic injectable 1-oral) For example I got much stronger using 400 mg Deca opposed to a larger dose of 600mg Equipoise. Has anyone had similar experiences with different substances?

I have done MANY substances to date, but have yet to try Trenbolone. I know I will hear cries of blasphemy form all the keyboard cowboys for that one! Anyway, What are everyones thoughts for plate stacking cycles? What has worked well for your strength gains in the past? What single AAS’s do you like for strength and why?

I’m looking forward to hear from everyone. Thanks

Well you already called it yourself. Its tren. Its unequalled for strength if you know how to train properly. Test-tren-dbol is my favorite trifecta for strength. Use the dbol about 30-60 minutes before you train and if the tren is saturated in your system you’re golden.

To piggyback on what saps said…

That’s a test/tren/dbol cycle (with ghrp-6, obviously) that I was lucky enough to get some good suggestions from some of the vets here. Check it out.

Oddly enough it seems that Dbol gives me slight fatigue after ingesting. There are many theory’s floating around for the cause, I have heard my share of them and I’m no doctor so I won’t repeat them. but I defiantly agree- I have had excellent strength gains with Dbol in my cycles. I was planing on using Tren, I actually acquired Tren acetate and test prop already. But unfortunately theses are short esters. I am a big fan of longer ester injectable. I have much better strength gains with long esters opposed to short ones. ( I just couldn’t see myself pinning daily for 12 weeks!) Does anyone care to further elaborate there strength/ anabolic opinions? I would like to hear

Thanks guys.

Thanks rrjc, that was a informative link you posted. I appreciate your input. I do plan on running Tren this winter. I was guessing tren would be the # 1 choice for most people from all the anecdotal evidence. Anyone else have experiences they’re willing to share?

[quote]Pushlimits1018 wrote:
Oddly enough it seems that Dbol gives me slight fatigue after ingesting. There are many theory’s floating around for the cause, I have heard my share of them and I’m no doctor so I won’t repeat them. but I defiantly agree- I have had excellent strength gains with Dbol in my cycles. I was planing on using Tren, I actually acquired Tren acetate and test prop already. But unfortunately theses are short esters. I am a big fan of longer ester injectable. I have much better strength gains with long esters opposed to short ones. ( I just couldn’t see myself pinning daily for 12 weeks!) Does anyone care to further elaborate there strength/ anabolic opinions? I would like to hear

Thanks guys. [/quote]
If you are going to do daily pokes try using slin pins. That way you can hit areas like bis and tris. Also there really isnt a difference between long versus short ester. The product is the same its just a matter of how long it takes to disperse in the body.

I only post this as an FYI, diet is everything when comparing these AAS stats. I ran tren-a for six weeks, at increasing dosages per week, with no remarkable difference in anything. I attribute that to my failed diet at the time, so make sure something as simple as your diet is locked in before you add it in.

I’ve heard the argument both ways in regards to long and short esters, and from a pharmodynamic research standpoint I would totally agree. (pharmacology is my major) but in my experience a 12 week run of test E or C yields better results then 8 weeks test prop with the same dosage. Just my observation I’m not disagreeing with you. In regards to using insulin syringes, that actually might be something I would seriously consider. Thanks for the tip!

5.0 I appreciate your input, and I’m sorry to hear about your lack of results with your Tren cycle! but it’s my hope that if someone is using AAS in the first place their diet and training is WELL in order before even considering drugs. By no means an I passing judgment on you, I’m just saying this is more a compare and contrast experience page, not a “my first cycle” page. but thank you for posting, all information is useful information in pursuit of knowledge.

I’ve heard the argument both ways in regards to long and short esters, and from a pharmodynamic research standpoint I would totally agree. (pharmacology is my major) but in my experience a 12 week run of test E or C yields better results then 8 weeks test prop with the same dosage. Just my observation I’m not disagreeing with you. In regards to using insulin syringes, that actually might be something I would seriously consider. Thanks for the tip!
[/quote]

Was your test prop/test E/C from the same source?

(pharmacology is my major) but in my experience a 12 week run of test E or C yields better results then 8 weeks test prop with the same dosage. [/quote]
Wow, twelve weeks of drug use exerts a stronger effect than 8 weeks of drug use? Shocker! That Pcol degree is really paying of for you lol.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to get you to re-read what you just wrote.