Winter Cardio?

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
Modi wrote:
texass wrote:
ICE skating?

Seriously? Like with jumps, and toe picks and stuff?

Maybe add a puck, throw on some pads (helmet optional), and a net, but just plain ice skating? I don’t think your even allowed to suggest that on a website dedicated to testosterone.

Umm figure skaters are some insanely strong SOBs.

[/quote]

I can’t say that I follow the sport that closely (at all), but exactly which figure skater’s body are you trying to emulate?

[quote]Modi wrote:

Maybe add a puck, throw on some pads (helmet optional), and a net, but just plain ice skating? I don’t think your even allowed to suggest that on a website dedicated to testosterone.[/quote]

i was thinking more along the lines of speed skating.

[quote]alfuh wrote:
Shoebolt wrote:
Modi wrote:
texass wrote:
ICE skating?

Maybe add a puck, throw on some pads (helmet optional), and a net, but just plain ice skating? I don’t think your even allowed to suggest that on a website dedicated to testosterone.

Umm figure skaters are some insanely strong SOBs.

Not to mention their FABULOUS outfits!
[/quote]

i spat green tea out my nose reading that.

lol

[quote]T234 wrote:
My fav cardio is setting the treadmill on the highest incline and doing a fast paced walk for 30 minutes. It’s really not that hard, is a lot easier on the muscles, and often burns just as much calories as the joggers. [/quote]

i’m with ya on this on this one. some brisk walking on an incline is good stuff

[quote]texass wrote:
Modi wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of speed skating.
[/quote]

Ok, I’ll give you that one, speed skaters have some pretty insane legs, but I’m still staying away from figure skating.

Any intense cardio in the cold is insane. So screw the gym and get outside.

The colder it is the more motivated you are to not stop, cause if you are sweating in sub freezing weather, and you stop sweating, your screwed.

If you want one directly winter related: cross country skiing.