T Nation

Winter 2009 Project Monster

Ok heres the deal, I used to be alot more bulky, this summer i decided i wanted to cut down to some brad pit looking shit, its great in its own way being cut but i would look much better with some more solid muscle and some actual legs, i got bitch chicken legs, ive been ignoring them for 5 years and its embaressing, then when i got seriouse about lifting i tore my acl…SO

with that being said, what do i got to do? my plans so far are to continue with this routine and ditch the cardio/tanning/and EC stack ive been doin.

1. max protein and carb intake
  2. 5 day a week power lift sessions
  3. the controlled labs stack of (white flood, green magnitude, and purple wrath)

anyone got any more suggestions? has ANACONDA ever been released? any gear i should look into?
i cycled D bol before and got some big gains, but the acne on my arms was hell…plus my hairline is receding a tiny bit, anything that would help me gain big muscle before my summer cutting routine starts in march…also how much do you think i can crash on in 4 months?

thanks for your help. i love to train but im going to confess to being a purly beach body pretty boy workout addict…and any advice on Back and Legs to actualy build me a quality ass would be hugly appreciated…

I don’t even know where to start…

Poor trolling.

yeah, i know ive been under a pretty horrible routine for the past 5 years, im trying to redeem myself, ive got a pretty good routine from someone but i would like help on finding the best products, legality would be a plus but…eh…

“Winter 2009 Project Monster”

This is a great thread title. I hope it delivers.

You need to eat some carrotz brah.

No offense, as I am certainly not hot shit myself, but if that is how you look after 5 years of working out with chemical assistance, you might want to rethink your approach to this.

my pics are kind of crap, but im going to post some messurments tonight my arms and chest are leaps and bounds above my back legs and shoulders.

exactly. my 6 month deployment was the best ive ever done for results, basicly becouse i learned how to lift and how to keep a routine, most of that 5 years has been douchebag lift then drink beer one day, drink beer next day. basicaly shit, the other thing you have to keep in mind is that i went from 148 pounds to 175 in this time period after joining the military.

no offence taken, my routine was shit for most of that time, now i go 5 days a week but ive been conectrating on cutting my body to look ripped, i want to pack on muscle. i used to have that routine thats more like

lift one day then drink
drink beer the next
do some pushups here and there

basicaly garbage, untill i deployed i didnt realise that training was somthing that must be done as a number on priotity and that drinking beer and working out need to be done in seperate incraments. my goal is to get my bench up to 280 and build my back and legs…

its weird that i can curl 70 pound dumb bells but my girlfriend can whoop me in squats, its embaressing. im a true example of the prettyboy workout routine.

FUCK! Ok, I’m done punching my letter opener in my eye after reading your post for the second time.

So, assuming you’re not trolling, and because I have 15 minutes to kill before heading to a meeting, I’ll shoot you a few random thoughts:

1.) The good news is you’re ready to bulk and put some meat on your legs and “purty boy abs”. Now make the power rack your new best friend. Squats and deadlifts. Search for a program on here and stick with it.
2.) Dump that White, Green & Purple bullshit. Get some Surge workout fuel. Trust me.
3.) I have no idea when ANACONDA is being released. If I could provide you a specific date, I’d be the most popular man on T-Nation.
4.) Don’t even think about AAS. You haven’t even worked out your legs in 5 years. 12 weeks of heavy squats and your legs are going to blow up on their own.
5.) Eat. A lot.

That’s enough for now. Put those tips to use and prove to us that you’re not another 09er troll.

The only chemicals you need right now, and it’s legal, comes with food. Lots of it. The only other element you need-lots of heavy Iron.

It’s obvious that you didn’t know what the fuck you were doing on gear. Sounds like you went straight to it to get the “easy” way to the finish. At 6’1", you should be able to get WELL over 200 lbs naturally with some patience and intensity.

As far as your legs and ass, squats and deadlifts without bitching out once it gets a little heavy.

As one of the fa…I mean “curvy and stunning” green-eyed women who posts on the SAMA portion of this site already told you, DON’T ADD ANY MORE MASS. You’re already perfect and will only look like a polar bear if you gain weight.

you’re just jealous.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Poor trolling.[/quote]

You’re clearly not taking enough supplements. Double your intake and you’ll be the size of a natural heavyweight bodybuilder in six months.

1. eat food x lots
  2. lift heavy things
  3. repeat steps 1 and 2

Holy fuck from 148 to 175 in only 5 years?! There’s hope for us all!

[quote]theunionforever wrote:
Ok heres the deal, I used to be alot more bulky, this summer i decided i wanted to cut down to some brad pit looking shit, its great in its own way being cut but i would look much better with some more solid muscle and some actual legs, i got bitch chicken legs, ive been ignoring them for 5 years and its embaressing, then when i got seriouse about lifting i tore my acl…SO

with that being said, what do i got to do? my plans so far are to continue with this routine and ditch the cardio/tanning/and EC stack ive been doin.

1. max protein and carb intake
  2. 5 day a week power lift sessions
  3. the controlled labs stack of (white flood, green magnitude, and purple wrath)

anyone got any more suggestions? has ANACONDA ever been released? any gear i should look into?
i cycled D bol before and got some big gains, but the acne on my arms was hell…plus my hairline is receding a tiny bit, anything that would help me gain big muscle before my summer cutting routine starts in march…also how much do you think i can crash on in 4 months?

thanks for your help. i love to train but im going to confess to being a purly beach body pretty boy workout addict…and any advice on Back and Legs to actualy build me a quality ass would be hugly appreciated…[/quote]

calm down man, some questions for you to think about:

what’s max protein and carb intake?
Do you 5 powerlifting sessions consist in max effort? If they do, you should be doing a maximum of 3 max effort sessions.
I don’t have anything against the controlled labs stack.
Anaconda hasn’t been released, looking at TMUSCLE STORE should have answered that.
Why did you do D-bol before even trying to bring up your legs?
Why did you do D-bol?
Many guys should think longer term bulks and cuts. Everyone now seems to want to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle for the summer… starting in winter. I would better suggest to look at your weight, think the weight that could make you look good after you cut, add another 10-15 pounds to that weight and strive for it.
Read some articles in here man, avoid stability things and total body training, that’s it.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:Many guys should think longer term bulks and cuts. Everyone now seems to want to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle for the summer… starting in winter. I would better suggest to look at your weight, think the weight that could make you look good after you cut, add another 10-15 pounds to that weight and strive for it.
Read some articles in here man, avoid stability things and total body training, that’s it.[/quote]

I agree very much with this. I also think that because people want to get hyooge during the winter season they overdo their bulk. In my opinion it’s better to gain quality weight over a longer persiod of time. Throw in some damage control along the way if you need it, but make an all out commitment to gaining size and strength for at least a full year before you cut.

You might have to accept the fact that you’ll be closer to pink and fat than tan and fit for a summer or two, but the end result will be all the sweeter.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
As one of the fa…I mean “curvy and stunning” green-eyed women who posts on the SAMA portion of this site already told you, DON’T ADD ANY MORE MASS. You’re already perfect and will only look like a polar bear if you gain weight. [/quote]

We have women here like that?

Fuck.