Winstrol, Primobolan Depot, Masteron Enanthate Stack

Hello respected comrades,

I’d appreciate it if you would help me with advice on how best to combine those:
1 - Winstrol 50 mg/tab
2 - Primobolan depot 100mg / ml
3 - Masteron enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate) 200 mg/ml

This is planned to be a short cycle intended for one professional athlete with the main objective of fat burning and hardening phisique. This athlete has a long history of training and a highly developed athletic ability but, I think, he has a very short experience in using any chemical enhancements.
And, off course, proper nutrition, precision training is absolutely understood at this level).

Maybe Masteron, and Winstrol immediately in the beginning of the cycle and Primo in the middle of the short cycle and then end up (last 2 weeks) with Winstrol only?

Thank you in advance on your esteemed advice

Ditto on the addition of test prop, throughout the cycle .You need some highly androgenic testosterone to maintain libido, sexual health.
How long is this short cycle?
Is the athlete going to be tested?
Also if he is inexperienced with steroids its not a good idea to stack or try so many new substances at the same time. Say he starts getting headaches, or some other negative side, it will be difficult to work out which substance is the cause.

Cycle is planed to continue 7 weeks.
There’s a chance that he will be tested but he decided to risk…that’s his decision.

Thanks for answering Ross. You really think that Adex will be really necessary with those non aromatizing compounds?

And even if you got legit primo, it wouldn’t be worth the expense for only 7 weeks. IMO.