Winstrol: Oral vs. Injectable

“Alot of what holds true for the injectable version of this product (see: Winstrol Depot) also holds for the tabs. There are, however, two noticable differences between the two forms of administration. Nitrogen Retention is greater with use of the injectable version, when equal doses are administered. Paradoxically, it would seem that on a milligram for milligram basis, users have reported that oral administration of Stanozolol was more potent than the injectable produc for building muscle. This could be due to winstrol’s ability to lower SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) levels and also elevate IGF (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) above those experienced with the injectable version.”

Just recently read this from a website that some of you may know of. I’m wondering if this is true and if the benefits even come close to outweighing the negatives of liver toxicity.

It passes through the liver whether it is injected or taken orally.

I’ve heard that it is a very painful drug to inject, not at the fault of the brewer.

Your liver should be fine with proper duration and liver support if you choose.

Water based winstrol can be consumed orally or injected. My friends who have used it prefer the effects when injected intramuscularly. They are also the type of people that use anything and everything they can get their hands on so their opinion is far from scientific. That is all.

Thanks guys, it’s always good to hear from those who have the knowledge and experience.

On paper the injectable should be a bit better.

In reality its too close to notice.