Winstrol Oral Only Cycle

BTW. You should get a Test/Free Test/Estrogen/LH/Thyroid/Etc. test before you do your first cycle, no doubt.

Regarding the 40mg split into two, yeah that’s fine, personnally I would run 15mg-20mg every 8 hours instead.

I had a friend of mine years back do a winstrol only cycle and he seemed to like it…Until he add some test…then he really liked it…I don’t agree with 1st cycle test only…If I were you, and I was at one time, doing my first cycle I would run just what I ran then
1-6…30mgs dbol ed
1-10…400mgs deca a week
1-12…500mgs test enanthate a week
14…start pct with nolvadex and HCG

[quote]biodoc wrote:
FIRST CYCLE = TEST ONLY [/quote]

my first was 500mgs a week of test c for 10 weeks and 25mgs a day of dbol for 4 weeks(no sides). pct clomid and hcg. i agree with a test only first cycle but the dbol helped me because i’m impatient lol.
getting ready for my next cycle, test c 100mgs a week, masteron 300mgs a week and winstrol 50mgs a day…please let me know what you think! thankyou for your time!

25, 5’9 185 been weight training and athletic for 13 years diet is good!

[quote]jonnycashman wrote:

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
AAs far as I can research Winstrol does not require PCT, is this OK?

(it is a friend doing this honest!).[/quote]

Why do you think no PCT is required?[/quote]
what is PCT im new to all this

Do you guys sit around and search for 4 year old threads to resurect just to bother us?

After 6months of research and he still confuses ml’s for mg’s… fucking A. BTW DevilDog, nice avatar…