T Nation

Winstrol Only Cycle

Hi everyone

Stats:
I am 30, have been training approx. 5 years.
Bench - 370, Deadlift - 490, Squat - 440

I am planning to do my first gear cycle with oral winstrol only - 50 mg per day, for 6 weeks. Don`t wanna add test yet, keeping it simple.
Thinking of using HCG during cycle and for PCT 2 or 3 weeks Nolva/Clomid?.

My question would be - is HCG required at all with cycle like this?
Suggestions for PCT?

[quote]Madox wrote:
Hi everyone

Stats:
I am 30, have been training approx. 5 years.
Bench - 370, Deadlift - 490, Squat - 440

I am planning to do my first gear cycle with oral winstrol only - 50 mg per day, for 6 weeks. Don`t wanna add test yet, keeping it simple.
Thinking of using HCG during cycle and for PCT 2 or 3 weeks Nolva/Clomid?.

My question would be - is HCG required at all with cycle like this?
Suggestions for PCT?[/quote]

Madox, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but prepare to get flamed…you want to keep it simple and want to use stanozolol only? You just made it hard by chosing so, and picked one of the worst compounds to use for any purpose.

And if you’re entertaining the notion of injecting HCG a couple times a week anyway to go with it, then why not just inject some test to go with the HCG?

And not to hijack this thread, but why the obviously prevalent prejudice by so many (usually newbies) against using test and test only? I can’t count how many “Anavar only”, “D-Bol only”, “Winnie only” post I’ve seen over the years…is it the fear of needles or the need for adding ancillary drugs to the mix with the test?

Test is naturally produced, makes you feel great, improves your sex drive tremendously, and is the best standalone hormone to use for just the average gym rat (physique wise and well being wise, especially for the 30+). Why f**k with what works and works so well?

I’ll probably be nicest one to you about this on this forum Madox, but I would kindly rethink your strategy.

Thank you for polite response :slight_smile:
Injecting isn`t the case with me indeed, I think I can handle this. The reason why I decided to go without test is friends advice (who has been juicing about 7 years - so naturally I am assuming he knows thing or two…).

Anyway - he keep saying that for first time using several hard drugs will fill my receptors (hope this makes any sense). I should start with mild drug and dosages. He is also taking it from he`s personal experience - as he started with winstrol only.

Me personally wouldn`t mind adding test already on this time.
I am not expecting any crazy gains also - 3 to 4 pounds would be sufficient.
But on my second cycle (if there will be any) I would go with test for sure.

Your friend is a fucking idiot and so are you for listening to him. You want simple then run Test only. Your not going to do anything to your receptors running Test or even Test and a oral at a decent dose for a decent length. Your wasting your time and money listening to your friend.

So, to follow that, I think you are being led astray by your friend and I understand that he has been using for 7 years, but alot of guys, including myself, were lead astray in the beginning and now have things straightened out and are trying to help other guys not make the same mistakes.

I didn’t gain anything from winny only and did it twice in my early, uneducated years. I didn’t lean up near as much as if I would have just did cardio more and kept my diet straight(clean, low fat, no crap foods).

Conclusion, it it your choice in the end but this site is here to help guys make the right decision, and for first cycle test only is the best choice and test is already naturally in your system.

The only sides I got from test only was I wanted sex several times a day, besides that I was great, and with winny my joints ached all over all day, and I was only 30yrs old.

Hey Reed, see how nice I am now, its cause we had a little girl last week and I have to practice being nicer now! Ha!

[quote]Madox wrote:
Injecting isn`t the case with me indeed, I think I can handle this. The reason why I decided to go without test is friends advice (who has been juicing about 7 years - so naturally I am assuming he knows thing or two…).

Anyway - he keep saying that for first time using several hard drugs will fill my receptors (hope this makes any sense). I should start with mild drug and dosages. He is also taking it from he`s personal experience - as he started with winstrol only.

Me personally wouldn`t mind adding test already on this time.
I am not expecting any crazy gains also - 3 to 4 pounds would be sufficient.
But on my second cycle (if there will be any) I would go with test for sure.[/quote]

Madox, you seem like a nice guy, and you seem refreshingly receptive to advice, but…after reading what was just written above, I actually winced at the end of every sentence. No pun intended, if what was stated in each sentence was the exact OPPOSITE of everything you just said then you would at least be on the right track. You are most certainly not, and that’s putting it mildly.

Do yourself a favor please (in addition to smacking your friend for such horrible advice):

There are some very, very experienced and intelligent folks who know what they are talking about on this forum, and I would bet that down to a man they would all say forget the Winstrol (period) and go for the test. I know that some can seem downright hostile to posts such as this, but there is a reason…they hate reading about such terrible, stupid and unproductive cycles, as well as replying to the same stuff they’ve addressed a billion times already.

Again, if you’re going to do this, go for the test. You’ll be glad you did, and you can thank them afterwards.

Oral winstrol is garbage.

This is both general consensus and my personal experience.

The effects are minimal and the discomfort was high from joint ache and back pumps; take these guys advice and go with test, you will get what you want out of it, if you must you can toss the winstrol in there too, but I will tell you I wont take it again if it were given to me for free.

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
So, to follow that, I think you are being led astray by your friend and I understand that he has been using for 7 years, but alot of guys, including myself, were lead astray in the beginning and now have things straightened out and are trying to help other guys not make the same mistakes.

I didn’t gain anything from winny only and did it twice in my early, uneducated years. I didn’t lean up near as much as if I would have just did cardio more and kept my diet straight(clean, low fat, no crap foods).

Conclusion, it it your choice in the end but this site is here to help guys make the right decision, and for first cycle test only is the best choice and test is already naturally in your system.

The only sides I got from test only was I wanted sex several times a day, besides that I was great, and with winny my joints ached all over all day, and I was only 30yrs old.

Hey Reed, see how nice I am now, its cause we had a little girl last week and I have to practice being nicer now! Ha![/quote]

Oh hell Rupe congratulations man but, I think you should continue to be mean and keep getting practice at telling guys to fuck off in no time your daughter is gonna have guys chasing her and your gonna want to be good at running unwanted people off lol

I have read literally hundreds of similar “winstrol only” threads and most of them are confirming everything that has beeb sayed here. Only very few are saying good words about the w. only cycle.
Therefore I decided to do cycle proper way and add test. Since I have already bought the Winstrol (10 mg) pills, should I through them in anyway?

The cycle would look like this:
Test for weeks 1-10 ?@ 250 mgs (two injects per week)
Winstrol (oral)@ 30 mgs weeks 6-10 ED
Arimidex@ .5 mgs ED - if I can find this product, not sure yet.
Liv 52 or something similar (Carsil etc for liver protection) - during winstrol period ED
Glucosamine/chonodroitin ED (taking it already)
lots of fish oil - winstrol period

PCT - Nolva+Clomid - Still have to figure out how much and for how long.

So is this cycle looking any better than previous ?

That cycle is 100x better than the previous and will result a much more productive cycle with much sustainable gains.

F winny. A bud of mine had to get surgery after he fucked up his shoulder lifting with some of those pains.

[quote]Madox wrote:

.[/quote]
Your friend is a idiot! Test should be the base for any cycle!

[quote]Madox wrote:
I have read literally hundreds of similar “winstrol only” threads and most of them are confirming everything that has beeb sayed here. Only very few are saying good words about the w. only cycle.
Therefore I decided to do cycle proper way and add test. Since I have already bought the Winstrol (10 mg) pills, should I through them in anyway?

The cycle would look like this:
Test for weeks 1-10 ?@ 250 mgs (two injects per week)
Winstrol (oral)@ 30 mgs weeks 6-10 ED
Arimidex@ .5 mgs ED - if I can find this product, not sure yet.
Liv 52 or something similar (Carsil etc for liver protection) - during winstrol period ED
Glucosamine/chonodroitin ED (taking it already)
lots of fish oil - winstrol period

PCT - Nolva+Clomid - Still have to figure out how much and for how long.

So is this cycle looking any better than previous ?[/quote]
Looks good, I’d start the Adex at .25mg EOD, .5 MG ED is too much!

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]rupe8 wrote:

Hey Reed, see how nice I am now, its cause we had a little girl last week and I have to practice being nicer now! Ha![/quote]

Oh hell Rupe congratulations man but, I think you should continue to be mean and keep getting practice at telling guys to fuck off in no time your daughter is gonna have guys chasing her and your gonna want to be good at running unwanted people off lol[/quote]

I know its just fun to pretend I am nice once in a while, I actualy have no patience, but its fun to pretend

Hey Reed, actually its because I had to take a couple days off from the site the other day because some ass clown who lifts like a bitch tried to tell me I didnt know what I was talking about, but hes a bitch so hatever, its easy to talk shit on a keyboard…pussies.

Pissed me off so much my wife told me I needed to relax. Kid was like a buck 80 and claimed to be an aas expert. Bitch please, eat somethin!!!

Is there any non-injectable test that anyone would suggest with Winstrol?

[quote]MakingGAINZZZ wrote:
Is there any non-injectable test that anyone would suggest with Winstrol?[/quote]
I believe you can find it at any pharmacy. Tampax is the brand I would recommend.

[quote]The-German wrote:

Is there any non-injectable test that anyone would suggest with Winstrol?[/quote]
I believe you can find it at any pharmacy. Tampax is the brand I would recommend. [/quote]

HAHA

Made me spit my water all over my laptop … hahahh

[quote]The-German wrote:

I believe you can find it at any pharmacy. Tampax is the brand I would recommend. [/quote]

Hahahahahaha I wouldn’t have come up with that if I had years to think about it