T Nation

Winstrol Only Cycle


#7

I think winstrol only, especially just oral is a waste of money. Like others have said, first cycle really needs to be a tester to see how you react. Injections is definitely the way forward with a simple 10-12 week test only cycle. Maybe even throw some deca in there for good measure…

Anyway, its better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.


#8

I don’t want to increase bodyweight to any significant degree, I just want to get stronger. Won’t a 10 week test only cycle put on a pretty good amount of weight, especially on someone as light as m


#9

Is the PCT I listed alright for this cycle? With no AI on cycle or anything.


#10

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
I don’t want to increase bodyweight to any significant degree, I just want to get stronger. Won’t a 10 week test only cycle put on a pretty good amount of weight, especially on someone as light as m[/quote]

Depends on your diet and training. You will also want to get an AI.

The pct should suffice yes…


#11

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
I don’t want to increase bodyweight to any significant degree, I just want to get stronger. Won’t a 10 week test only cycle put on a pretty good amount of weight, especially on someone as light as m[/quote]

Depends on your diet. You can lose weight on test depending on how you eat.

I’ve done 6 weeks of winstrol @ 50mg and it really sucked. The strength gains were barely noticeable and I still ended up being shut down. Overall a waste of time and money.


#12

If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?


#13

people get mad when they are told oral only cycles suck. but there is a reason to that, others before you have tried it, and yes they do suck. not to say people haven’t benefited from them, but it makes a lot more sense to do a proper cycle, and for that you should read this:


#14

if strenght is main concern here y take winny remember winny dries the shit out of your joints so in the long run u may not be able to throw the type of weight around that u want cuz elbows knee ect ect will be killing u plus after the orals pass through your system ur does if i remember correctly is only about 32.5 mgs per day, also with no test in your system u r gonna shut yourself down


#15
  • sorry ment dose not does

#16

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?[/quote]

I would reccomend no shorter and no longer than an 8 week cycle.

weeks 1-8

test prop 70-100mg ED
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-5
oral of choice dosed appropriately. (50mg dbol/80-100mg tbol/50-100mg winstrol etc…)

3 days after last injection pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 (I prefer nolva as clomid left me feeling very emotional).


#17

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
I don’t want to increase bodyweight to any significant degree, I just want to get stronger. Won’t a 10 week test only cycle put on a pretty good amount of weight, especially on someone as light as m[/quote]

Not many people can make significant PERMANENT strenght gains without adding muscle. Steroids or not.

Unless you have a powerlifting meet at the end of your winstrl cycle it’s a dumb plan. Even if you do hav a meet, there are far better drugs to use to prepare for it.


#18

Listen to these people man… Winstrol only is far from ideal.


#19

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?[/quote]

I would reccomend no shorter and no longer than an 8 week cycle.

weeks 1-8

test prop 70-100mg ED
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-5
oral of choice dosed appropriately. (50mg dbol/80-100mg tbol/50-100mg winstrol etc…)

3 days after last injection pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 (I prefer nolva as clomid left me feeling very emotional).
[/quote]

The test prop can be run by itself too right, without the oral I mean? I am a bit strapped for cash.


#20

yes test, is test ,regardless of ester


#21

[quote]MJ388 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?[/quote]

I would reccomend no shorter and no longer than an 8 week cycle.

weeks 1-8

test prop 70-100mg ED
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-5
oral of choice dosed appropriately. (50mg dbol/80-100mg tbol/50-100mg winstrol etc…)

3 days after last injection pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 (I prefer nolva as clomid left me feeling very emotional).
[/quote]

The test prop can be run by itself too right, without the oral I mean? I am a bit strapped for cash.[/quote]

Test E and C are quite a bit cheaper than Test Prop.

I don’t know why Walkaway keeps suggesting 8 week prop cycles to everyone like its gospel or something. Most beginners do 10 weeks of Test E. Cheaper and you don’t have to inject every day.


#22

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?[/quote]

I would reccomend no shorter and no longer than an 8 week cycle.

weeks 1-8

test prop 70-100mg ED
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-5
oral of choice dosed appropriately. (50mg dbol/80-100mg tbol/50-100mg winstrol etc…)

3 days after last injection pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 (I prefer nolva as clomid left me feeling very emotional).
[/quote]

The test prop can be run by itself too right, without the oral I mean? I am a bit strapped for cash.[/quote]

Test E and C are quite a bit cheaper than Test Prop.

I don’t know why Walkaway keeps suggesting 8 week prop cycles to everyone like its gospel or something. Most beginners do 10 weeks of Test E. Cheaper and you don’t have to inject every day.[/quote]

Its because shorter cycles are easier to recover from. I’ve always done ED injections, if anyone is afraid of needles they should stay away from steroids.


#23

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:
If I were to run a short test only cycle, what would you guys recommend as far as dosages, ancillary stuff, and PCT?

Maybe like a 6 week cycle, with anastrozole run concurrently and clomipehene for PCT?[/quote]

I would reccomend no shorter and no longer than an 8 week cycle.

weeks 1-8

test prop 70-100mg ED
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-5
oral of choice dosed appropriately. (50mg dbol/80-100mg tbol/50-100mg winstrol etc…)

3 days after last injection pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 (I prefer nolva as clomid left me feeling very emotional).
[/quote]

The test prop can be run by itself too right, without the oral I mean? I am a bit strapped for cash.[/quote]

Test E and C are quite a bit cheaper than Test Prop.

I don’t know why Walkaway keeps suggesting 8 week prop cycles to everyone like its gospel or something. Most beginners do 10 weeks of Test E. Cheaper and you don’t have to inject every day.[/quote]

Its because shorter cycles are easier to recover from. I’ve always done ED injections, if anyone is afraid of needles they should stay away from steroids.[/quote]

I’m not afraid of needles so much as I don’t want to fuck up an injection on myself lol. Fewer injections is fewer chances to mess things up.


#24

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:

So what do you guys think? [/quote]

Sounds like the gayest shit in the fuckin’ world…

Inject, or stay away from steroids.[/quote]

HAHAH Awesome, and true.


#25

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]MJ388 wrote:

So what do you guys think? [/quote]

Sounds like the gayest shit in the fuckin’ world…

Inject, or stay away from steroids.[/quote]

What is that based on? ‘Inject or stay away from steroids’? What kind of advice is that?
Why should you HAVE to inject to use steroids, plenty of people have made good if not great gains from orals only.
If you are trying to refer to the liver implications, injected steroids still stress the liver (maybe not to the same degree as orals) but if used in reasonable yet effective doses, orals can be completely safe too.


#26

people complain of side effects of clomid (depression, blurred vision, acne, even some hair loss). for only 3 weeks you could prob use less clomid but im not experienced enough to venture a guess at a dose for you