Winstrol Not For Us All?

I’ve run winstrol 2 times now,well actually 3 but the last time I don’t really count as it was underdosed and I didn’t have much so I kinda don’t count it. The first time I ran it at like around 700 mg a week for 4-5 weeks. IMO and the opinion of most it was way too much, but I looked GOOD! However, by around week 3 I wanted to cry just bending over to tie my shoes. BTW, I’m barely exaggerating.

So now I’m taking a little more conservative approach. I was going to do 75 mg eod but since I’m only going to be on for 4 weeks due to my cycle design I have been doing 75 mg ed (missed a day or so here and there). My first shot was 1 1/2 cc (75 mgs) plus 1/2 a cc masteron and 1 cc test prop split into each bicep, that was last friday. Well today tuesday and I feel kinda like shit! Slightly flu like in terms of aches and pains in my joints. My back is tight,and of course I have big knots of winstrol sitting on several major muscles.

I havent’ even been on a full week and I’m already not too thrilled. Is it my dose? Or is winstrol just not for me :frowning:

what gauge needle are you using? have you tried ingesting it instead of injecting? might be easier just to inject the test and masteron without the thickness of the winny.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I’ve run winstrol 2 times now,well actually 3 but the last time I don’t really count as it was underdosed and I didn’t have much so I kinda don’t count it. The first time I ran it at like around 700 mg a week for 4-5 weeks. IMO and the opinion of most it was way too much, but I looked GOOD! However, by around week 3 I wanted to cry just bending over to tie my shoes. BTW, I’m barely exaggerating.

So now I’m taking a little more conservative approach. I was going to do 75 mg eod but since I’m only going to be on for 4 weeks due to my cycle design I have been doing 75 mg ed (missed a day or so here and there). My first shot was 1 1/2 cc (75 mgs) plus 1/2 a cc masteron and 1 cc test prop split into each bicep, that was last friday. Well today tuesday and I feel kinda like shit! Slightly flu like in terms of aches and pains in my joints. My back is tight,and of course I have big knots of winstrol sitting on several major muscles.

I havent’ even been on a full week and I’m already not too thrilled. Is it my dose? Or is winstrol just not for me :-([/quote]

what brand is it? i find most of the mex winny like QV sydgroup etc sucks big time, the particle size is too big. I never liked winny until i used a micronized 125mg/ml product from a UG that must remain unnamed but you probably know who it is anyway. It is so finely micronized it will easily pass thru a 25 and that at 125mg/ml. You don’t get nearly the site reactions or soreness because the particle size just does not cause as much irritation.

I scared to try it again. First time I ran it my elbows/knees/wrists/etc killed me. My gains stopped at that point just because I had to lay off.

My 2 friends blow up on it and have no sides though. I used QV at the time, now I have some zambons but am hesitant to use em.

Monopoly

I am too old and gimped up to take a chance with winny.

This summer is the first time in over 3 years that I can squat painlessly with more than 300 pounds. I don’t want to risk going backwards again.

I get joint pain when using Winny as well, but I didn’t experience any problems this time round as I combined it with Anadrol. I’m not sure of the mechanism (perhaps increased water retention from the A-drol) but it worked a treat for me. I’ll never use Winny in isolation again, but it was fanatstic with the A-drol, and was a great start to my last cycle.

Tone

Used Zambon 50 mg EOD and loved it. Only at the end of the 4th week did I notice knee pains and they were very slight and only arose after 30 or more min of cardio. Awesome in my opinion but to rich($$) for my blood. No pun intended.

The winny is from a ug lab that is fairly popular it’s never falls out of suspension at 50 mg per ml. I think 50 mg ed might be the new dose.

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
I get joint pain when using Winny as well, but I didn’t experience any problems this time round as I combined it with Anadrol. I’m not sure of the mechanism (perhaps increased water retention from the A-drol) but it worked a treat for me. I’ll never use Winny in isolation again, but it was fanatstic with the A-drol, and was a great start to my last cycle.

Tone[/quote]

Did you still retain a lot of water and bloat up whilst taking the winny with the drol ?

[quote]Yargrev. wrote:
Did you still retain a lot of water and bloat up whilst taking the winny with the drol ?
[/quote]

Not as much as when I’ve done Drol on its own. I’d never used them combined before until recently, but I was really impressed with how well they worked together. I absolutely love A-drol for the start of a cycle as it gives you that real psychological boost as the gains are so quick, both in strength and size. The Winny seemed to counter-act the puffiness you get with the excess water retention.

I’ve switched to 50 mg orally ed and just to see if anything would happen in terms of alleviating the achyness I took 25 mg or drol last night (yeah yeah I won’t do it often and I’m not doing any orals more then 4 weeks unless its var). I feel WAY better this morning and all day today. I even sat in the chair for like 4 hours today getting tattoo work done and was pretty much fine.

some day ago i get a bad muscle strain in the back (erector spinae i thought)

i thought that can be caused by my increased oral winny dose (from 20 to 30 for a couple of day) so i have desreased to 20 the dose

after tha pain go away i have again rised from 20 to 30 the dayly dose, this time i have splitted in 3 doses the total 30mg…

well i get no more problem neither pain.

i don’t know if that can be of any interest but…