T Nation

Winstrol Homebrew Question

When you fellas are making water based injectables do you boil as well as filter your distilled water or just filter it through a 22 and call it good? The AAS and solvent mixture will be heated and filtered independently, this question is just regarding the water.

If anyone is curious I will be using Schwartz’s recipe he posted awhile back…

Thanks

Another question Id like add to this thread rather than start another:

Ive seen injectable winstrol that was made with an oil base. Im assuming this was done the same way that you would do with a test based product.

Is this process the correct way to do this?

Thanks for any info and sorry dean if you feel this was a hijack. Just kind of along the same topic and would likely attract the same readers.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
When you fellas are making water based injectables do you boil as well as filter your distilled water or just filter it through a 22 and call it good? The AAS and solvent mixture will be heated and filtered independently, this question is just regarding the water.

If anyone is curious I will be using Schwartz’s recipe he posted awhile back…

Thanks[/quote]

Not having made this, I would still say no, it’s not necessary. The oils I use aren’t filtered or sterile, and end up filtered and heated, as you said, through the process anyway.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Another question Id like add to this thread rather than start another:

Ive seen injectable winstrol that was made with an oil base. Im assuming this was done the same way that you would do with a test based product.

Is this process the correct way to do this?

Thanks for any info and sorry dean if you feel this was a hijack. Just kind of along the same topic and would likely attract the same readers.[/quote]

I believe you’re right. The same protocol as Test-e, or any other oil based injectable.

And for that oil based winny - what is the half life? the same as it is esterless?
Is it even soluble in oil? i assumed that it wasnt soluble in oil so it had to be in water…

It is 17-AA even as an injectable too…

Thoughts~?

[quote] JJ wrote:
And for that oil based winny - what is the half life? the same as it is esterless?
Is it even soluble in oil? i assumed that it wasnt soluble in oil so it had to be in water…

It is 17-AA even as an injectable too…

Thoughts~?[/quote]

Here’s where the trouble starts. My assumption was that the winstrol injections would be everyday, due to no ester.

It didn’t even occur to me whether there’d be differences in dissolving it in oil or water

This is my first batch of winstrol, and I considered this recipe to be the most reliable of all the recipes I found. Besides the longer shelf life, oil based winstrol never really jumped out at me as being any better than the water based version, having only used the oil based version.

I agree on the question replies and wont worry about heating.

Dean, have you made an oil based winny, and used it~?

No, I used an oil based version from a pretty large west coast source that got busted about a year ago. An impressive looking product, but I have no idea what was in it (besides the obvious).