Winstrol Dosing for SHBG

Hello all

I was planning on using proviron towards the end of a bulking cycle for its effects on lowering SHBG. I may not be able to get any proviron in time so I’ve considered using winstrol as an alternative.

I understand that winstrol is not commonly used in bulking cycles and that it is somewhat more toxic than proviron is. Because of this I wonder if I can use a lower than “normal” dose of winstrol just to lower SHBG.

I’m thinking of going with around 30mg/d for about a month at the end of the cycle. It is a Test only cycle of 700mg/wk so I assume that adding the slightly more toxic winstrol shouldn’t pose that much of a risk.

At this point this is all speculative so if it sounds like a bad idea let me know.
Any opinions/experiences are welcomed. Thanks

The study posted below shows the effects on SHBG, among other things, with ten boys given a 3-month course of Oxandrolone at 2.5 mg once daily. A significant drop if you ask me.

Here is another, using a low dose of Stanozolol, also showing a significant drop in SHBG.

Maybe these will help with your dosing schedule. These drugs are very powerful in their ability to lower SHBG.

For me, though I have never used Winstrol, I would go for a lower dose, say 15-20mg, for a longer duration of time.

Hope this helps.

Id personally rather add masteron at about 250mg/wk. Ive tried both and surely like the effects of the masteron better than I did the winstrol.

I am too tired on the endless (not referring to this thread, but just in general, it’s been going on FOREVER) myth on SHBG.

Hence only a link:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_senior/when_is_bioavailable_t_too_low?id=2442858&pageNo=1

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
The study posted below shows the effects on SHBG, among other things, with ten boys given a 3-month course of Oxandrolone at 2.5 mg once daily. A significant drop if you ask me.

Here is another, using a low dose of Stanozolol, also showing a significant drop in SHBG.

Maybe these will help with your dosing schedule. These drugs are very powerful in their ability to lower SHBG.

For me, though I have never used Winstrol, I would go for a lower dose, say 15-20mg, for a longer duration of time.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

Great thanks a lot

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Id personally rather add masteron at about 250mg/wk. Ive tried both and surely like the effects of the masteron better than I did the winstrol.[/quote]

Eh I was considering masteron too, but felt it may be a little overkill for my reasons. I came to that conclusion after talking with a few friends about their experiences with it.

Thanks though. I’m probably going to run some mast with some prop at some point in the future.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I am too tired on the endless (not referring to this thread, but just in general, it’s been going on FOREVER) myth on SHBG.

Hence only a link:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_senior/when_is_bioavailable_t_too_low?id=2442858&pageNo=1

[/quote]

Good stuff
I like learning new things.

Well I guess I’ll be saving some cash this time around…