T Nation

Winstrol Dosage On Days Off?

I have searched, but couldn't come up with anything on this.

I am taking 50mg ED of oral Winny.
I have been splitting it throughout the day: (50mg) pill.

1/4 10am
1/2 2pm
1/4 4:30pm
with my workout being at 6:15pm

My question is should I be taking this on my days off from the gym? I am not working out today, as I have other engagements, but I am not sure if I should still take the winny.

Should I take half, all, or none?

First time poster - I appreciate the knowledge and willingness to help from the member here.

Thanks!

Yea, take it ED. It doesn’t matter if the day is an off day or not.

Short and sweet, but a good answer.

Just took it - Thanks

OP, how have you found the cycle in terms of results and sides? Most people around here tend to discourage oral-only cycles, but I’d be interested to see how it goes.

Iam about to get on the same cycle. I don’t have alot of cash to spend right now on gear. I’m trying to get cut now, and bulk in the summer. I may also take oral debol with win.

Iam about to get on the same cycle. I don’t have alot of cash to spend right now on gear. I’m trying to get cut now, and bulk in the summer. I may also take oral debol with win.

im a noob

thanks

Im just throwing this out there, but you likley shouldnt be taking it at all.

If you happen to disagree with me then feel free to throw your stats up there. age, ht, wt, lifting experience etc.

[quote]Mtips79 wrote:
amerchant7 wrote:

I am no expert, but I would advise not taking oral winny and dbol at the same time.
It would just be too punishing on the liver.

I am currently taking the following with my 6 Week 50mg ED oral strol
4x Liverite Liver Aids
1-2 Milk Thisle pill(s)
1 Hawthorne Berry pill
1 Taurine Pill
As well as my regualr daily vitamins: Multi Vit, C, B complex, calcium, E, Fish Oil, Niacin

I may be overdoing it, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Considering all those extra liver support suppliments only ran me $25 or so, I consider it a wise investment.

[/quote]

It is not very dangerous to run Dbol and winni together. However, I would much rather run a cycle of test and end it w/ winni (as opposed to taking dbol and winni orally). Your only running them for a short period of time 5 -6wks. Plus winni is 1 of the safer orals w/ vary few sides if your a male. All of your liver protection is kind of funny, all you really need is 1. It looks like your getting ready to run Anadrol and Dbol for 10 weeks.