Winstrol Depot Water/Powder Ratio

I’m wondering what the powder to water ratio is for injectable winstrol. Anyone have an answer?

(i’ve tried googling it but most sites here at work are blocked)

Do you intend to just mix the powder into the water and shoot it into the muscle?

Is is a suspension, not a solution, so that wont work.

There are a number of solvents etc that need to be used when making injectable winny. Am i patronising you or were you really gonna just shake and shoot?

[quote] Brook wrote:
Do you intend to just mix the powder into the water and shoot it into the muscle?

Is is a suspension, not a solution, so that wont work.

There are a number of solvents etc that need to be used when making injectable winny. Am i patronising you or were you really gonna just shake and shoot?[/quote]

Lawl…that would uhm…not go so good.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Am i patronising you[/quote]

You always do, but it’s the internet, whatever…

I never said i was brewing… although i wish i had a powder source.

The reason is i’m starting to think my inj. winny is fake. The bottle looks real but i’m doubting the substance.

It is ordinarily 100 mg/mL.

The appearance of a well-shaken ampule will vary according to how well the suspension is done. Genuine Zambon will appear rather like milk. This is due to small particle size yielding a vast number of particles.

Less-well-made preparations will have larger particle size, therefore fewer particles, and will not be as close to milk in appearance.

If you are trying to judge by volume at the bottom of an ampule that has settled, it doesn’t appear really large. What it looks like in a 10 mL vial I cannot say, as mine were dark and I never took the labels off and so never really noticed what the settled volume looked like.

I have used the zambon ampules and they were 1/3 white and 2/3 solvent.

You are right, i did assume you were brewing, it didnt even cross my mind you may have been ripped off… if it is gains you are missing it could still well be real, it has never given me a noticeable anabolic or strength effect. I have only ever heard of it being a successful drug to use when the user has a very low bodyfat…<8% or so at a guess…

Why i feel the need to help out in your thread is beyond me.

Brook

My winstrol is exactly as you describe it Bill. very milky and when shaken, gets bubbly.

Aslo, my bottle is 1/3 powder 2/3 solvent when settled. Maybe i’m not lean enough yet to notice drastic differences, even if i’ve upped my dose to 100 mg/day. I’ll give it another month of leaning out (i’m about 9% right now) and report back.

Thanks Brook and Bill for the assistance.

PS: Brook, i have really nothing against you, you’re a brother in ironhood.

EDIT: I’m not jumping the gun anytime soon to call my product fake as my source is EXTREMELY trusted/reliable.