Winstrol By Itself?

I have d-bol, Winstrol “V”, Testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, and I’m wondering how to use them. Im reluctant to use the D-bol because of the side effects. I have heard of people getting great gains using a mild steroid eating plenty of protien and taking winstrol. what if i use the Winstrol by itself, what should i expect?

[quote]Dogtown wrote:
I have d-bol, Winstrol “V”, Testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, and I’m wondering how to use them. Im reluctant to use the D-bol because of the side effects. I have heard of people getting great gains using a mild steroid eating plenty of protien and taking winstrol. what if i use the Winstrol by itself, what should i expect?[/quote]

Expect to get ripped as fuck. I have no clue about side effects though.

[quote]Dogtown wrote:
I have d-bol, Winstrol “V”, Testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, and I’m wondering how to use them. Im reluctant to use the D-bol because of the side effects. I have heard of people getting great gains using a mild steroid eating plenty of protien and taking winstrol. what if i use the Winstrol by itself, what should i expect?[/quote]

Bro,
Post some of your stats and goals. Oh yea, and do a hell of a lot more research!

MK

Im 210 pounds right now, 14% body fat.
ive been lifting for 11 months. my goal is to be 220 and ripped. Androbolic from Kaizen i did four bottles and got zip results. I’m 38 years old and want to boost my energy and matabolism. I took teste once before but i dont think the dose was enough, or long enough.
would appreciate any feedback or places to go look for cycles using the aformentioned products.

you definitely need to do a lot more research. i’m guessing you’re a young kid… considering you’ve only been training for 11 months!

not trying to bring you down, but if you’ve only been in the gym for 11 months there are many other things that you most likely need to learn before you jump into the chemical scene.

there’s still a lot more to learn about training, diet, and legal supplementation.

but if my advice falls on deaf ears and you’re already certain that you will use AS, you must do a lot more research before you begin your cycle.

Let me try this again. Im 38 years old. ive been in and out of the gym for most of my life. I have been lifting regularly for the last 11 months.(5-6 times a weeks. ive talked to many people about diet, suppliments, etc…

ive made great gains in the last year but i seem to have slowed down . i have d-bol, test prop, test enath, winstrol v.
I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with any of these and any reccomendations as to which is better. I was thinking about doing the test prop along with winstrol v… My goal is not to be 220-225 (im 210 now) i would like to get my bench to 300 + and my squats to above 500…

oops my goal is to be 220 -225

[quote]Dogtown wrote:
Let me try this again. Im 38 years old. ive been in and out of the gym for most of my life. I have been lifting regularly for the last 11 months.(5-6 times a weeks. ive talked to many people about diet, suppliments, etc…

ive made great gains in the last year but i seem to have slowed down . i have d-bol, test prop, test enath, winstrol v.
I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with any of these and any reccomendations as to which is better. I was thinking about doing the test prop along with winstrol v… My goal is not to be 220-225 (im 210 now) i would like to get my bench to 300 + and my squats to above 500… [/quote]

Hey bro,
with this being your first legit cycle I think you could accomplish your goals in 6 weeks, 8 tops.
For your cycle, try this:
-250mg test prop e3d for 6 weeks.
-1.25mg letrozole ed or eod to keep bloat down.
I didn’t include winstrol because my only experience with it gave me sore joints.
About 4-5 days after last shot of test prop go ahead and start pct.

MK