Winstrol By Itself

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
edit
this is a reply to heat’s post

IMO those aren’t safety risks. They arent risks at all if you know what youre doing. You can not prevent the liver stress of 17aa steroids, only minimize it by cycling the drugs properly. You also cant avoid the joint pain if you happen to be afflicted by it. I’ve spoken with 2 people who dont get joint pain from regular doses of winstrol so I wont say its a guarantee but it is very common. Hair loss is also a risk if one has the MPB gene, but that is true for most steroids. Hair loss can be prevented to a degree though.

Plenty of people have run winstrol only with no problems at all. A lot of (unconventional) things can be done without serious negative side effects. Im only saying this because I would not choose winstrol only as a FIRST cycle. [/quote]

I am one person that for some reason during 5 weeks of stanazol my hair was just dissapearing almost daily it seemed.

Considering I use test, tren, masteron in high doses together and hardly loose any hair…its unbelievable how much stanazol makes my hair literally fall out for some reason.

Heres another thing though…5 weeks+ of stanazol wont just effect your liver…but you will feel it in your kidneys too (not fun which means you have to drink even more water) and my joints were screweed.

The liver/kidney stress is not fun you feel run down all the time to a degree in proportion with the dose used basically, I found in my case anyway. And small doses are not very useful at all.

Not to mention the aggression…I was so snappable on just winny.

I also believe it helped cause a forearm tendon injury which I ended up battling for over 3 months which has just recently came good. Just seemed to be too damn tight then tweaked it (I can say now from experience forearm tendon injuies completely SUCK…I could not do heavy curls at all and lat pull downs for months…)

I was mostly at 75-80 mg /day. This is the amount I needed to take to try and help retain strength at my size. And I still struggled and couldnt retain it completely.

Stanazol by itself…I wouldnt bother.

You might get a little if your way under your genetic limit but if you are whats the point to tage gear?

You will get crazy stamina though…my stamina was about 3 times on cardio, that is crazy.

[quote]fightu35 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Never heard of it. But that doesnt mean much. I dont buy things on the internet so I dont know much about any of it. [/quote]

hello sir,may I shoot you a PM, its 1 simple ?,no need for a new post ?[/quote]

Yea I guess.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]fightu35 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Never heard of it. But that doesnt mean much. I dont buy things on the internet so I dont know much about any of it. [/quote]

hello sir,may I shoot you a PM, its 1 simple ?,no need for a new post ?[/quote]

Yea I guess.[/quote]

thanks my man

Need PCT advise. What woule be a good dosage for the nolvadex. Thanks

For a 6 week 50mg EOD cycle of winny

[quote]mikeydelmoore wrote:
Need PCT advise. What woule be a good dosage for the nolvadex. Thanks[/quote]

After reading the sticky on the subject, what do you think the answer is? Tell us what youre thinking and people will give their opinion

Although I am new to the forum also, I am surprised almost every day by how many times people like you Bonez need to answer a question that could easily be answered through a simple search. Never done a cycle with Winy cycle, but my person opinion is that if you even have to ask what a serm is or if you need a PCT…you are not ready for any AAS

[quote]EzP wrote:
Although I am new to the forum also, I am surprised almost every day by how many times people like you Bonez need to answer a question that could easily be answered through a simple search. Never done a cycle with Winy cycle, but my person opinion is that if you even have to ask what a serm is or if you need a PCT…you are not ready for any AAS[/quote]
Astute point there friend. Now you see why sometimes people get upset and tired of answering the same question over and over and over, especially when the answer is detailed very nicely in the sticky. Half the threads in this forum would not exist if people read and understood the stickies at the top.