Winstrol By Itself

I am 22 years old, 5ft 9, about 175 lbs. training for about for years. Friend of mine is taking Stanazoil QV 100, the oil based winstrol. Ive done my research on on it and am aware that doing just a cycle of winstrol isnt popular because test is the base of all cyclces, but i have been lifting for many years and have been able to put on decent mass and strength nauturally.

I’m thinking about doing a cycle of the winstrol by itys self just to get cut up for the summer, i have never done a cycle before so i figured this wouldnt be to bad to start of with. Just wondering if any one has any opinions on a P.C.T clomid or nolvadex or none?

1 Like

I asked about, and eventually ran winstrol-only cyle at the same time last year. No one here is going to say it is a good idea, though I disagree if you know what you’re getting. I’ll share my experience on it.

Took 50 mg oral for 5 weeks, gained about 6-7 pounds, made decent strength gains and dropped a few percent in BF from upping cardio. You probably already know winny’s hard on your liver so get some milk thistle. Also have some glucosomine available in case you start tp experience joint pain. (I didn’t but my boy taking it did.)

As far as PCT goes, I didn’t take any and didn’t have any problems keeping gains or with libido. Most people on here seem to prefer novla to clomid, so if you want to be absolutely safe then have some on hand but I doubt you’ll need it.

Also, I saw on your other post you were told to take 50mg EOD. Def take 50mg ED or else I doubt you’ll be that satisfied with your results.

[quote]heat49 wrote:
I asked about, and eventually ran winstrol-only cyle at the same time last year. No one here is going to say it is a good idea, though I disagree if you know what you’re getting. I’ll share my experience on it.

Took 50 mg oral for 5 weeks, gained about 6-7 pounds, made decent strength gains and dropped a few percent in BF from upping cardio. You probably already know winny’s hard on your liver so get some milk thistle. Also have some glucosomine available in case you start tp experience joint pain. (I didn’t but my boy taking it did.)

As far as PCT goes, I didn’t take any and didn’t have any problems keeping gains or with libido. Most people on here seem to prefer novla to clomid, so if you want to be absolutely safe then have some on hand but I doubt you’ll need it. [/quote]

Why do you doubt he’ll need PCT?

Because your particular case (1 damned person) got away without any perceived negative effects? Why would someone listen to someone who doesnt have blood work to show that PCT wasnt needed?

Milk thistle is also a complete waste of money (it may be a good supp for general health but is completely over rated for liver protection in the presence of 17aa steroids). You protect the liver by not abusing 17aa steroids. All the milk thistle in the world wont protect the liver from months of 17aa use at common doses.

Thank you for the replys. In your opinion what do you think i should take. Nolva after the 6 weeks

Seems like you know your stuff Bonez, so any opinions you have i would more then apprciate it thank you.

I think youre underdeveloped and young-ish. Plenty of room for a lot of natural growth.

But if you decide to use, 4 weeks of a SERM would be the smart thing to do for PCT.

I also think winstrol only is a bit of a waste of a first cycle.

You are looking to drop bodyfat with the winstrol cycle. If you arent completely shredded at 5 9 175 than you simply dont know how to eat properly. You probably arent even carrying enough muscle mass to get THAT lean. Lower your bodyfat percentage by adding muscle, it will also increase your metabolism making it easier to get leaner in the future. That’s my opinion.

When doing my research, i seen that alot of people didnt encourage doing two compounds for a first timer. So what i was planning on doing is a 6 week of the stanozolol to get cut up because i am not huge but do have decent mass and not much body fat.

If my body reacts ok and i feel that i can handle it, i plan on doing a winsrtol with test about a year or two down the road but for know i just want to use one compound that is considered to be safer, i know its a 17aa though. I understand what you saying as well, im basically using it for apperance because im fine with my strength, and i would like to be bigger but i think i have enough bulkiness that if i did one experimental cycle i should see pretty good results.

Im new to this and appricate your input. Ive heard of serm before but havent researched it so im going to do that now.

No one in their right mind would consider winstrol “safer” than testosterone. NO. ONE. Who has told you that winstrol is safer? Where have you read that? WHO considers it safer? Please stop spreading misinformation.

And I never once implied that a first timer should use two compounds. Please dont attempt to interpret my posts for anything more than they are. I said winstrol only is a poor choice. I did not say that winstrol + other AAS is a better choice.

Understood. Thanks for clearing that up. Buddy of mine has nolvadex that he is willing to give me, or should i no matter what want the serm. Just wondering. Also heard that taking creatine when done was popular due to the water retention, but i feel like thats false info. as well.

BONEZ clearly you know your shit and I’m not going to argue with you, but I think when people say it’s “safer” (poor word choice) they mean you have no risk of getting bitch tits/and much lower risk of libido problems like other types of AAS that people are so afraid of. Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the two biggest sides of winstrol being harsh on the liver and joint pain?

That being said mikeydelmoore I agree with BONEZ that a Test only cycle is better for a first cycle and looking back that’s what I would have done.

Nolvadex is a SERM. Read the stickied threads on this forum. The threads that are permanently at the top of the steroid forum.

Ok anyone have any insight into testabol. i read the serm forums as well. thanks. what do you think about that creatine comment i posted( true or false)

edit
this is a reply to heat’s post

IMO those aren’t safety risks. They arent risks at all if you know what youre doing. You can not prevent the liver stress of 17aa steroids, only minimize it by cycling the drugs properly. You also cant avoid the joint pain if you happen to be afflicted by it. I’ve spoken with 2 people who dont get joint pain from regular doses of winstrol so I wont say its a guarantee but it is very common. Hair loss is also a risk if one has the MPB gene, but that is true for most steroids. Hair loss can be prevented to a degree though.

Plenty of people have run winstrol only with no problems at all. A lot of (unconventional) things can be done without serious negative side effects. Im only saying this because I would not choose winstrol only as a FIRST cycle.

Bones What do you think about QV products

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
edit
this is a reply to heat’s post

IMO those aren’t safety risks. They arent risks at all if you know what youre doing. You can not prevent the liver stress of 17aa steroids, only minimize it by cycling the drugs properly. You also cant avoid the joint pain if you happen to be afflicted by it. I’ve spoken with 2 people who dont get joint pain from regular doses of winstrol so I wont say its a guarantee but it is very common. Hair loss is also a risk if one has the MPB gene, but that is true for most steroids. Hair loss can be prevented to a degree though.

Plenty of people have run winstrol only with no problems at all. A lot of (unconventional) things can be done without serious negative side effects. Im only saying this because I would not choose winstrol only as a FIRST cycle. [/quote]

Bonez,
I just want to send you +1 Karma points for your patience. It borders on sainthood.

Never heard of it. But that doesnt mean much. I dont buy things on the internet so I dont know much about any of it.

My take is that I wouldn’t suppress myself for a shitty winstrol only cycle. In which case, 2 weeks is the maximum length I’d run it for as a standalone… except I wouldn’t even do that because you would barely notice anything.

Winstrol only = waste of time

From what I understand, the consensus on oral only cycles is that they can have positive effects, but they often don’t deliver what people want/expect from steroids. Additionally, some of the health risks are greater than you might encounter with a mild injectable cycle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Never heard of it. But that doesnt mean much. I dont buy things on the internet so I dont know much about any of it. [/quote]

hello sir,may I shoot you a PM, its 1 simple ?,no need for a new post ?