T Nation

Winstrol and Primo

I am currently taking Test-e and equpoise. I wanted to stert with my winstrol and Primo. My bfp is down to a reasonable number. I am 6 weeks into my cycle. I know Primo is only effective at doses of 500mg or more. How should i go about doing it? 250mgs twice a week?

Can i do it when i inject my other shit? And the winstrol, they are 10mg pills and i have 100 of them. Would 50mgs/ed be sufficient? Thank guys, you advice always goes a long way.

I figured after a week i would have a few replies. Anyone out there got any advice on doseages? Bushy, you usually have a great answer ang good information for me.

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:
I am currently taking Test-e and equpoise. I wanted to stert with my winstrol and Primo. My bfp is down to a reasonable number. I am 6 weeks into my cycle. I know Primo is only effective at doses of 500mg or more. How should i go about doing it? 250mgs twice a week?

Can i do it when i inject my other shit? And the winstrol, they are 10mg pills and i have 100 of them. Would 50mgs/ed be sufficiant? Thank guys, you advice always goes a long way.[/quote]

From what I have found, the half life of primo is over 10 days so injecting it 2x a week with your other stuff should be fine. They can be mixed although depending on your dosages and concentrations of your other gear, you would probably have to do it in 2 shots.

As for Primo, take 200mg every 3rd day.