Winstrol and Gyno

Can winstrol cuase gyno?

I’ve read that it cant atromize (how eva u spell it).

Planing on stacking it with test for the last 4 weeks of cycle. (i will have nolva on hand just in case of any issues with gyno).

How old are you?

1. How old are you?

I find that hard to believe.

So does anyone want to help out?

[quote]Moe_1 wrote:
Can winstrol cuase gyno?

Planing on stacking it with test for the last 4 weeks of cycle. (i will have nolva on hand just in case of any issues with gyno).[/quote]

Come on man. This is a terribly basic question. Show a little effort by doing some research. And no, asking questions on a forum is not considered research.

[quote]Moe_1 wrote:
Can winstrol cuase gyno?

Planing on stacking it with test for the last 4 weeks of cycle. (i will have nolva on hand just in case of any issues with gyno).[/quote]

your too young for AAS, and your knowledge of the compounds is terrible. just be like the rest of the world and keep believing r0iDz will kill you. go take a nap.

You guys are worthless…im going to run 12 weeks of test (enthanate) and have winny 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks…this should not dry out my joins as ive got some test in there too…

Reserch tells me winny doesnt convert to estrogen…but it does supress natural test levels…

Either way ive got my pct in order and will be sure to have nolva on hand just in case of any gyno flare up…even tho reasearch tells me winny doesnt convert to estrogen…not everything is true you read on the net…hence why im asking thanks for ur help guyz…

[quote]Moe_1 wrote:
You guys are worthless…[/quote]

Great attitude. I hope you DO get gyno.

Seriously man…theres been about 5 posts from you guys…and theres no help at all…i thort the idea of a forum was to direct people in the right way…even if it was a stupid question to ask…and you guyz assume i havent done reasearch…why not just direct me in the right way? instead of people using smart ass coments…i dont understand?..just becuase some websites say winny doesnt convert to estrogen…thort id ask to make sure…theres nothing wrong with that…maybe theres something that could be told to me about winny that i dont know…thats why i asked.

If multiple websites say it you’re probably safe.

Second result on Google:

That took all of twelve seconds to find.

Learn to type properly as well, not man people will help you if you can’t spell “thought” properly.

Dude…I’ll help. No it does not convert…and in fact it can work against estrogen. Hence the drying out effect…

sweet…thanks man…now im getting somewhere…its just rumers ive heard that even for people that are prone to gyno might get it…possibility…but i know now its crap…it doesnt convert.

Btw…does winny suppress natural test levels heavilly?

i will suppress but if your using 500mg/week test your gonna be shutdown anyway. no biggie dude really. winny in the last weeks will also help maximize free test due to its SHGB affinity so rock on

yeah sweet…thats cleared it up.

im going to run my cycle nxt week…my diets in check…going to be cutting…will be doing anabolic diet…except instead of carb up every wekend will be only carb up every 2nd wekend…will keep my calories in check and will be having 6 meals a day…carbs will come from vegies during the week…and on carb up wekend carbs will come from vegies, nuts, fruits, pasta, rice and oats…diet is all planed out…will drink 2-3 litters of water…

one more question to finalise things here…

i would feel a bit more safer (in case of gyno) to have a anti-estrogen while on cycle…should i just run armidex throughout the whole cycle? or is there another anti - estrogen you guys would suggust? Thanks in advance…you guys are really helpfull now lol.

what these guys are telling you is for an academic use only. we are not condoning your use of AAS, like we already stated. i think most all will agree with me in saying that you should not be using anything that will effect your hormones. thats just based on the very little we know about you, and how you react to criticism. these people know what they are talking about, use them to your advantage, dont kick them to the curb.

and i guess also to keep water retention down aswell from the test…

[quote]Moe_1 wrote:
yeah sweet…thats cleared it up.

im going to run my cycle nxt week…my diets in check…going to be cutting…will be doing anabolic diet…except instead of carb up every wekend will be only carb up every 2nd wekend…will keep my calories in check and will be having 6 meals a day…carbs will come from vegies during the week…and on carb up wekend carbs will come from vegies, nuts, fruits, pasta, rice and oats…diet is all planed out…will drink 2-3 litters of water…

one more question to finalise things here…

i would feel a bit more safer (in case of gyno) to have a anti-estrogen while on cycle…should i just run armidex throughout the whole cycle? or is there another anti - estrogen you guys would suggust? Thanks in advance…you guys are really helpfull now lol.[/quote]

have you ever herd of a PCT?

Dylanj - how am i kicking people to the kirb when all im asking is for assitence…i obviosuly know you guys are not condoning me to use AAS…its up to the individual at the end of the day…and its a decision i make…its my body…and if im going to do it, im ganna do it right…thats why im here on this forum.

This is not assistence…assistence would be advicing why im too young…not just give someone some smart ass comment like that…i think that becuase im 21 now…im not ganna grow any taller (growth plates) - i havent for the past 2 years - ive been lifting for 3 years…so ive made the decision to go ahead with it…

i know there might still be alot more growth in me naturally - but even after i do a cycle - itll be a long time before i even consider another one again - so thereafter my cycle i will still train and eat like i would be on cycle -

have you ever herd of a PCT?

yep. got my post cycle all sorted. thanks for asking.