Winstrol and Anavar

I wanted to take a 6-8 week cycle of winstrol and anavar,for sport use.But i get tested.Is this cycle worth it gains wise? i dont wonna drop alot of weight just get stronger for 198 wt, i’m at 201 right now.I was thinking of throwing in some equipoise for a 10 week cycle with anaver for 4 weeks an winstrol for 4 weeks aswell,but worried i’ll test positive come september for equipoise,what do u guys think?.An i’m 22.2nd cycle

Anavar and Winstrol is an effective combination if total dose is sufficient, which for fast gains is around 100 mg/day total or better, which isn’t cheap. That is in combination, as opposed to doing one and then the other.

I don’t know on the EQ testing question.

Dosn’t Winstrol stay in your system for a long time, which would pose a problem for a tested athlete?

Yeah, another athlete said to use winstrol tabs there suppose to get out faster.Should i just go with the Equipoise and winstrol,anavar cycle? it would’nt require me to use alot of anavar or winstrol so cheaper,just worried about the testing,but they only test maybe 3 players.Wont start testing until september,would it be to late to take a 10 week cycle of equipoise?.If not how does 50mg winstrol everyday an 50mg anavar every other day for 6 weeks sound? not looking for crazy gains just strength an maybe 5-10 solid pounds.Thanks guys

Detection times are

Stanazol- 2 months
Anavar- 3-4 weeks
Equipose- 5-6 months

Assuming you ran the EQ starting tomorrow for 10 weeks there’s a good chance they’d pick it up and you’d test positive.

[quote]Tank27 wrote:
I wanted to take a 6-8 week cycle of winstrol and anavar,for sport use.But i get tested.Is this cycle worth it gains wise? i dont wonna drop alot of weight just get stronger for 198 wt, i’m at 201 right now.I was thinking of throwing in some equipoise for a 10 week cycle with anaver for 4 weeks an winstrol for 4 weeks aswell,but worried i’ll test positive come september for equipoise,what do u guys think?.An i’m 22.2nd cycle[/quote]

be careful and research your half lifes and detection times

Thanks,
Advanced-Stealth