Winstrol/Anadrol on a Cutting Cycle?

Hi guys,

A while back I bought a whole bunch of anadrol and winstrol tabs which I used with some success during a bulking phase. I’ve been doing a cutting phase for the last two months or so by training hard and eating right and I always have these orals sitting in my dresser drawer ;o)

Would there be any benefit at all to take these two (or perhaps just the winnie?) during a low calorie diet? Could it potentially accellerate the fat loss at all? Perhaps it would just help in maintaining the current muscle? What are your thoughts on this?

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
Hi guys,

A while back I bought a whole bunch of anadrol and winstrol tabs which I used with some success during a bulking phase. I’ve been doing a cutting phase for the last two months or so by training hard and eating right and I always have these orals sitting in my dresser drawer ;o)

Would there be any benefit at all to take these two (or perhaps just the winnie?) during a low calorie diet? Could it potentially accellerate the fat loss at all? Perhaps it would just help in maintaining the current muscle? What are your thoughts on this?[/quote]

Hey Vin,

How’s it been man? I tried both scenarios during my tinkering phase of their use, and while it is doable, I found it hard to stay low calorie while the anadrol is in the mix. Not that you can’t but it seemed to make it hard to do for me.

Now the winnie by itself would be great I would think. I did a winstrol only and a win/turinabol oral cycle way back when, and both went great. Make sure you’re getting a lot of fish oil and joint supps during if you decide to go for it with the winstrol.

The combination of both just seemed to produce more muscle when the calories and carbs were up to at least maintenance levels vs. cutting cals for me. The winstrol should help you retain a “harder” look, not as powerful as masteron, but significant strength gains with some “drying out” type of body comp help.

My two cents buddy, good luck.

ToneBone

Hey TB,

I was just about to start a 4 weeker drol/winnie cycle about 2 months ago like we had discussed and ended up hurting my shoulder three days into the cycle. It took forever to heal so I decided to concentrate more on cutting and trying to get alot leaner.

My shoulder has improved so I was considering doing the cycle again but I’m enjoying cutting down as much as I have. I was 19% bodyfat and now I’m at 14%. If I was to take the oral winnie alone, how much and for how long?

I think I’ll run 50mg winnie alone for 6 weeks with alot of fish oil and liver protect and continue on with my current diet and training regimen. I’m currently doing the anabolic diet (on the cutting phase) with decent success so far.

I think I’ll run 50mg winnie alone for 6 weeks with alot of fish oil and liver protect and continue on with my current diet and training regimen. I’m currently doing the anabolic diet (on the cutting phase) with decent success so far.[/quote]

Yeah I think I remember reading that, too bad.
I would keep in mind that Winstrol affects lipid values fairly strongly in a negative way also, so you might want to keep it to 4 months, but that’s up to you and how things go I suppose.

Doseage looks good, I would keep it at 50 tops. If you start feeling joint pain/dryness, maybe drop to 25 and re-evaluate if you should continue or not. But you should be good to go for at least 4 weeks I would say.

Good luck man.

I’m assuming that meant 4 WEEKS in your second sentence ;o) Thanks for the tip!

I personally would just save it. There have been many here that have tried and realized that oral cycles do in turn cause some weight and strength gain however most if not all is lost post cycle.

So why bother wasting good gear? If you are just using it in attempt to prevent muscle catabolism then I would be more likely to purchase some prop instead of wasting good anadrol and winstrol.

Winny and Anadrol might be a great cutter-type cycle for you. Everyone knows about winny, and the Anadrol kills one’s appetite more than anyother AAS in my experience.

I have a friend who runs Anadrol for his Pre-Contest cycles as it does not bloat him one bit, but gives him a hard look and helps with the dieting. I haven’t met an oral that doesn’t aid in fat loss in the long run.

Look at Dbol, so many people skimp on the AI and don’t watch their diets, gain a bunch of water weight (which they think half is muscle) and then lose most of the weight, and are actually leaner when its all over. Netting an decrease in fat mass and slight increase in muscle mass. But so many are scale obsessed…

Now I personally hate Anadrol and do not have a good experience with it. It does kill my appetite which makes dieting hella easy, and it does keep strength up and nutirent partitioning, etc. But it makes me so lethargic and gives me headaches and nosebleeds.

If you have had positive experiences with Anadrol then the two should be great for your goal and are complimentary and shold cover your bases: maintain/gain mass, increase hardness, while losing fat.

Overall though, I agree with Lillguy, mainly because of personal experience.

Well, maybe I’ll consider adding 100mg drol to my 50mg winnie and do a 4 weeker… dropping dosages during the cycle if required. Anything to accellerate the fat loss and maintain or even increase muscle mass would be great. I’ll let you know what happens.

Well, maybe I’ll consider adding 100mg drol to my 50mg winnie and do a 4 weeker… dropping dosages during the cycle if required. Anything to accellerate the fat loss and maintain or even increase muscle mass would be great. I’ll let you know what happens.[/quote]

Sounds good, personal experience is always more than welcomed to be shared. Hope you have my friends experience and not mine.
Good luck