Winston Churchill UFO Cover Up?

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
if you see a UFO…is it still a UFO?[/quote]

Unless you can identify it.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

UFO =/= Unseen or Unobserved Flying Object

V[/quote]

but if it’s a UFO, then it’s been identified as a UFO.

kind of like putting things in the “No Category” category.

[quote]brewcrew78 wrote:
Anyone ever watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel? That shit is crazy and makes you think about some stuff.[/quote]

I watched it once, I enjoyed them saying “We’ve no proof it happened… But if it did happen, it’d be like this!”. I appreciate their honesty but that comment really takes the wind out of their sails.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

kind of like putting things in the “No Category” category.[/quote]

Or the saying “it goes without saying”.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

kind of like putting things in the “No Category” category.[/quote]

I’d like to know the year make and model in order for it to be technically considered identified. I mean if you could point to a group of lights in the sky and tell me with confidence, Oh look that’s one of them Marlock dwarf jumper series 7’s I would be a little happier.

V

You guys need to watch “Close Encounters, Proof of Alien Existence.” Think that’s what it’s called. Holy shit it makes you really question. Then get on youtube and search s4 ufo. S4 was the top secret base in area 51 where ufo’s were apparently being held.

A guy named Schneider came out and told people about some shit “they” were doing and guess what happened to him. Yep just like MLK, Kennedy, and anyone else who fucks with the world elite. Fucking frightening to know what these guys know and what power they have.

I doubt conspiracy theories considering aliens have any credence; they always seem to arise to make the unexplainable or traumatic much easier to bear or explain.

I can see why they have reason to hide aliens from us; I mean a study done by a thinktank showed that pandemonium would occur if “the government” released information that aliens exist or contact has been made. That being said, the countless first hand eyewitness accounts from pilots, astronauts, highway patrolmen, and astronomers makes me wonder.

Regardless, that secret would be too big and significant to hide for this many years without more people spilling the beans.

BTW: is schneider the guy who claimed to have gotten his finger shot off in an intergalactic battle between the Delta Force, Green Berets, CIA and the race of underground aliens?? I am not kidding you; search Youtube for the guy who killed an alien. UFO fanatics used to pay this guy to speak at conventions. Apparently he got so into his own story he killed himself via strangulation but made a poor attempt to make it look like the government did it.

Area 51 was just a test area for secret aircraft by the US government and I read somewhere that the government was overjoyed that some people thought they were testing/holding UFOs there. Go ahead and believe that bullshit and we’ll be testing the SR-71.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
I thought UFOs were a crock.

Then I saw a few things in the sky, for a series of four nights, that changed my mind. I don’t know if they were ‘extraterrestrial’ in nature, but if what I saw was from our government, then the capabilities and technologies our military have scare the living crap out of me.

I’m not joking.[/quote]

Go on . . .

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
A highly intelligent alien race with the technology to travel across the infinite vastness of space would find it exceedingly useful to come to our world, hover around for a minute, and then disappear in to the infinite vastness of space - never to be seen again. Sounds about right for the average UFO believer.[/quote]

They would do it for the lulz.

Dress up with antennas and shit and probe us anally just for the heck of it.

After all, to them we would hardly be more than cattle and we casually abuse animals in a much worse way.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
A highly intelligent alien race with the technology to travel across the infinite vastness of space would find it exceedingly useful to come to our world, hover around for a minute, and then disappear in to the infinite vastness of space - never to be seen again. Sounds about right for the average UFO believer.[/quote]

After all, to them we would hardly be more than cattle and we casually abuse animals in a much worse way.

[/quote]

Mooo!!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

[/quote]

Well said. I think it only shows our own collective arrogance that we can acknowledge the possibility of a being far advanced than ourselves…and then expect that being to NOT treat us like ants in a glass cage.

If there is any species out there that much more advanced than us, we look like chimps to them. If you want to use “logic”, it would make as much logical sense for you to feel the need to lift all of the rocks in your yard to tell the bugs underneath you are about to mow your lawn.

Morning