T Nation

winny tabs

I have hookups for some 2mg winny tabs, but i think that there anavar because they are blue. I was wondering if youy guys have ever taken blue 2mg winny tabs or if im being bullshited. Also, I can probably get 10 mg winny tabs for a better deal pmg and i was wondering what the consencous is on these. It might be a better idea just to get the injectable depot and be done with it all.

quote:“I have hookups for some 2mg winny tabs, but i think that there anavar because they are blue”.

I advise you in the future that you either get a source that you can trust, so you know exactly what you are getting, or that you only take stuff that is in its original packaging, this way you know for sure what you are getting. Saying that you have tabs that are blue and 2mg doesn’t really help us any.

Whether you feel those 2mg tabs are legit or not, I say drop them either way. Dollar for dollar, there are MANY more “companies” out there that produce a stronger dose pill (ie, 25mg or even 50mg!) and they are cheaper too!

It’s been said before that when taking an oral Winny compared to a Depot, the oral should be doubled in dosage. So for example, if your goal was to hit 100mg of Winny per day through orals, you are looking to take 50 tabs a day with your 2mg tabs!!! Sounds insane! Sounds expensive too!

Bottom line, go with a Depot or find a stronger dose pill/tab/capsule. Good luck.

Yes, drop the tabs. Go the Depot route if you are a Winny user. Bigger bang for the buck for sure. Blue? Interesting?

The Scorp