Winny Only Lasts 2 Weeks?

Hi,

I was hoping somenone here has a better memory than me. Somewhere, I read a fairly techincal article about Winny. It explained that it really was most effective during the first two weeks, and then started to lose a lot of its effect. Something to do with the receptors I believe.

Can anyone point me to the original source. I want to show it to a friend.

Thanks,

DV

[quote]dinovelvet wrote:
Hi,

I was hoping somenone here has a better memory than me. Somewhere, I read a fairly techincal article about Winny. It explained that it really was most effective during the first two weeks, and then started to lose a lot of its effect. Something to do with the receptors I believe.

Can anyone point me to the original source. I want to show it to a friend.

Thanks,

DV[/quote]

Was it my article on Winny? I recently wrote a very extensive article on Winstrol, titled:

“Winstrol - Oral versus Injectable by Anthony Roberts”

(google that title, in quotes as I put it above, if you’re interested in finding it)

Good article AR. Even an idiot like me could understand the big points. The complicated chemistry is way over my head.

Anthony,

That was one of my favorite articles. Already bookmarked. However, I don’t see any mention of two weeks there. Must have been somewhere else…

Thanks,

-DV

from the article:

“I was asked this question by someone, who I assumed had a female friend who was considering using Winstrol. I then realized I was totally incorrect- not about Winstrol, but about the reason behind the question. You see?I saw a picture of the man who had first asked me the question, and it?s readily apparent to me that he probably doesn?t actually know any women.”

LMFAO

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
from the article:

“I was asked this question by someone, who I assumed had a female friend who was considering using Winstrol. I then realized I was totally incorrect- not about Winstrol, but about the reason behind the question. You see?I saw a picture of the man who had first asked me the question, and it?s readily apparent to me that he probably doesn?t actually know any women.”

LMFAO[/quote]

That’s a true story. Care to guess who the guy is? (Hint: His first name is in the article )

Quote from Author L. Rea

One of the greatest down falls of AAS administration is the period of time in which AAS remain effective. I refer to effective at the cellular level, not actual active-life. Some old school mentality seems to embrace the ever ascending dosages and prolonged administration periods ideals. This is simply a matter of progressively trying to keep up with the body’s anti-growth counter measures as they mount until at some point the protocol is ended and the AAS induced progress in lost unnecessarily. In short at that point “The boy’s ain’t doing nothing manly” and every other natural anabolic pathway has long since shut down as well. This is a physiological environment best for the better endowed females and certainly not for an athlete of any kind. So a progressive alternative is mandatory for continued progress.

The full body circulation of liver produced IGF-1 is full body effectual. This means that the extra IGF-! from oral stanozolol administration has an effect on the entire musculature as does the AAS itself. Unfortunately within a period of about 2 weeks this effect decreases significantly due to an adaptive response in the liver that shuts down the extra growth goodies and a decrease in IGF-1 receptor site sensitivity results as well due to various other hormone actuated events (Action/Reaction Factors). Less IGF-1 production and less receptor sensitivity means less muscle growth and poor chemical synergy.

Site specific administration of an injectable preparation of stanozolol has full body effects due to AAS induced androgenic and anabolic activity but only significant “localized” MGF, PGF-2, IGF-1 and IGF-2. MGF increases IGF-1 receptor sensitivity, PGF-2 increases androgen receptor count and sensitivity, and the localized IGF-1 production acts synergistically with the AAS. Oh, did I mention that the IGF-2 initiates an increase in vascular tissue growth for better nutrient supply?

Day 1-10 & 21-30 25-50mg 2xd (orally)
Day 11-20 & 31-40 50-75mg 2xd (site specifically)

Beast!!

That’s EXACTLY what I was looking for. Where did you find it???

THANKS!!

-DV

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
from the article:

LMFAO

That’s a true story. Care to guess who the guy is? (Hint: His first name is in the article )

[/quote]

Lyle?