Winny on V-Diet

Hello,

I did the V-Diet on 2011 and got excellents results… I drop from 215 to 190 on the 6 weeks but got really lean even without losing that much weight…

Since that time I kept my lifting in order and my diet 75-85% in order at least I wasn’t higher than 18% bf.

On October 2012 I got an injury that kept my out of gym till’ almost February of this year.

On that time I gave it all away and start eating crappy again, etc. etc.

The thing is I wanna get everything on order again and I wanna make it throught de V-Diet, but I’m maybe 20-25 bf and wanna drop the maximum bf that I can that’s why I wanna try winny on the program.

My goals are to get 10-15 bf keeping the maximum of my LBM… I got almost 4 month out of gym, but I think there’s pretty much muscle in me still… 225 with 23% maybe… it’s almost 180… that’s my mayor goal on this… kept the things as closer as possible to that 180 of LBM

waiting for your opinion there fellas…

[quote]la_muerte wrote:
Hello,

I did the V-Diet on 2011 and got excellents results… I drop from 215 to 190 on the 6 weeks but got really lean even without losing that much weight…

Since that time I kept my lifting in order and my diet 75-85% in order at least I wasn’t higher than 18% bf.

On October 2012 I got an injury that kept my out of gym till’ almost February of this year.

On that time I gave it all away and start eating crappy again, etc. etc.

The thing is I wanna get everything on order again and I wanna make it throught de V-Diet, but I’m maybe 20-25 bf and wanna drop the maximum bf that I can that’s why I wanna try winny on the program.

My goals are to get 10-15 bf keeping the maximum of my LBM… I got almost 4 month out of gym, but I think there’s pretty much muscle in me still… 225 with 23% maybe… it’s almost 180… that’s my mayor goal on this… kept the things as closer as possible to that 180 of LBM

waiting for your opinion there fellas… [/quote]

maybe u should stop fucking around for a year or two then consider aas?

maybe on the wrong side… but that wasn’t my first experience working out… I did MMA for 2 years before that and of course part of my training were conditioning (mostly crossfit) so if you made some math here I got almost 5 years of training with my downs and ups…

anyways I’m not directly wanting to use winny or any other aas… I just wanna a warranty (or the closer to that) for my LBM… If can made that with clen I’m ok wioth it… I don’t care 'bout increasing my LBM or my Streght, in fact I’m doing this to clean my body and get back to that (streght training witch is my priority)… I’m pretty big for my taste… so I don’t need the size, i just wanna drop my bf without envolving my LBM (or at least the minimum as posible)