Winny Help

While I know the pitfalls of taking advice of guys at the gym in all aspects of life (ha ha ha), but the guy of can get me gear has recommended Winny. It is cost efficient, and has worked for 2 or 3 of the guys there.

Now, I have searched a few sites and found some info on Winny, but not as much as I hoped. I do know that you won’t retain water, is un-esterified meaning it lacks a half-life and must be taken more frequently, and that it does not convert to estrogen which allows you to dodge quite a few side effects. I also have learned that it is hell on the joints.

My question is, what are the thoughts of an 8 week Winny cycle, taking either 50 mg or 100 mg a day, along with a 4 week DBol cycle at 30 mg/day? The DBol would be at the start of the cycle.

I know that there are better options out there, but for me, this seems like a decent option…if safety and effectiveness are in line. This would be my 1st cycle, I am 6’2, 212 lbs, 13% b/f. My diet and workouts are in line, and I have been lifting for 4 years now.

Any thoughts and feedback would help me a lot!

I am by no means an expert in this area but from what i have heard you might want to shorten the winny cycle to 4-6 weeks for the reasons you stated (joint pain).

Why no injectables?
Do you understand the damage you could possibly be doing to your liver and kidneys running 2 orals for 4 weeks together and then continuing one of them for another 4 weeks?

IMO the combo is a good one you just need to adjust the time you are running them and be able to answer the above questions before you embark on this path.
DA

I think you’d be a lot happier if you threw some tren or test prop in there.

If your worried about safety, I’d limit the winny to 6 weeks at 50mg which would be plenty if you ran the test or tren with it.

If you’re worried about estrogen and it’s side effects I wouldn’t reccommend d-bol, personally it gives me lots of estrogen problems. I’m better off running more test.

You sound like you’ve done some research, I’d suggest you keep doing more and think about it. With that said if and when you do go for it, I’d suggest the tren and winny combo for 6 weeks, at a moderate dosage (something like 100mg tren EOD and 50mg winny ED). I think you’d be really happy with the results, it’s nice and simple, not really any major sides to worry about.

Thanks guys…the Winny would be injected…but I am unsure about the dosage. Any help on that would be appreciated!

Again, I am having trouble deciding what dosage I should inject…50 mg/day or 100 mg/day? Any input? Is 50 enough? Thanks…

well is that all you’re going to run or you going to throw something else is with it?

alone, I’d do 100mg, if you stack it with something, as you should, 50mg would be enough, cheaper, and healthier

btw have you ever injected winny?

It does not matter if you inject or swallow the Stanozolol–either way it’s a 17aa and will affect the liver exactly the same. In fact, some people drink the injectable Winny.

Stanozolol does cause a lot of joint pain for me–as well as most people who use it. I’d shorten your cycle to 6 weeks, and use the D-bol the first 3-4 weeks. This shouldn’t present any problems for an otherwise healthy person–it’s certainly not going to blow your liver out. The toxicity of 17aa, while a serious issue, is generally overblown. I’ve seen studies where people were on 150 mg. Anadrol ED for 6 months straight with no damage to the liver–and Anadrol is generally considered one of the more hepatoxic orals.

If you have the money and access, I think you’d be much happier with an Anavar and D-bol stack. Anavar is less harsh on the liver and lipids than Stanozolol, and it actually has a strong affinity for the androgen receptor–stronger, mg. for mg. than Testosterone–yet with very mild androgenic effects.

Either way, I’d use Liv52 as a liver protectant/detoxifier. You can get it here:

www.herbalprovider.com

Crowbar

It causes joint paint because in the medical setting winny is used to dehydrate the intestines. Now as most medication there is a spill over to other ares of the body. Main areas affected as side effects are well everywhere, the skin, muscles but most notably skeletal joints. Quite simply all the lubing in them is gone on a cycle winny. Hence they hurt. This can be damaging in regard to your cartilage. For this reason winny should be run with a nondrolone like Deca, due to it’s joint sparing and rehabbing effects.

I might be wrong?? but I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that high doses of fish-oil also help regarding the joint pain. Cheaper than deca, and Deca might not be the best choise because of the long halftime, in this relatively short cycle.

“Winny has no half-life”? Please be an informed user; when you realize how ridiculous stating that winny has no half-life then maybe you will be ready for a cycle.

I don’t know when this board started believing there was any difference between oral and injectable winny as far as liver toxicity goes but is is flat out wrong. You end up with x amount of winny in you body and your liver will be removing it, despite how it gets in you.

Winny and d-bol sounds like a pretty cool stack, and your liver would probably be ok, but I’d never do it, at least not for long. Maybe do two weeks on and four weeks off that way. Throw in an anti-e, and watch your blood pressure.

Perhaps I was a bit off there, but not completely. Disclaimer, I am not any chemist, but here goes:

Winny is non-estrified, the ester in estrified steroids must be removed before it becomes active, Winny and 17aa’s don’t have an ester to remove to make active, they are active already. Half-life, if I am not mistaken is the time it takes to remove the ester and make the drug usable. Winny doesn’t work this way, it is a depot that slowly dissolves and in whatever tissue it lies in.

The following is where I am wrong and right at the same time, most casual use of the term half-life refers to the time drug is active in the body before it is used and broken down in the liver, Winny is supposed to have an 8 - 10 hour half-life in this less than accurate use of the term.

Walt
Just my two cents but 100mg a day seems like overkill. I have tried (injectable) winny at 50mg every other day and had great results.Also if your worried about estrogen conversion D-bol is a big offender in that regard,if you use it make sure you have Novaldex or some anti-estrogen(Arimedex,etc.)on hand.
Hope this may help you ,Best of luck!

Thanks guys. All the info is very appreciated.

[quote]Big Dave56 wrote:
“Winny has no half-life”? Please be an informed user; when you realize how ridiculous stating that winny has no half-life then maybe you will be ready for a cycle.

I don’t know when this board started believing there was any difference between oral and injectable winny as far as liver toxicity goes but is is flat out wrong. You end up with x amount of winny in you body and your liver will be removing it, despite how it gets in you.

Winny and d-bol sounds like a pretty cool stack, and your liver would probably be ok, but I’d never do it, at least not for long. Maybe do two weeks on and four weeks off that way. Throw in an anti-e, and watch your blood pressure.

[/quote]

The toxicity issue is something you’re wrong about. Winny whether injectable or oral is the same aa17 compound but the injectable version avoids “first pass” through the liver, hence significantly reliving the liver from the stress, as first pass is the hardest. The injectable version does still have to go through “second pass” on it’s way out though, but that is nowhere near the stress of having to process first AND second pass as with the oral version.

Winny also does not have a traditional half life, as for all intents and purposes it’s a water suspension and acts with the same speed as test suspension.