T Nation

Winny for Women Advice

Ive been training for years and a friend suggested adding oral winny to break out of a plateau. I've gotten over the "I don't do aas" thing so please I don't need posts saying stay away from the stuff.

I'm looking for any input on dosing, timing, etc. Friend suggested 40mg a day, 4 x 10mg tabs spaced throughout the day btu from what I'm reading that's too high for a female (the friend is a guy who stacks tons of stuff).

From what I'm reading I'm thinking 10mg tab x 2per day for a totals of 20 mg a day x 8 weeks.

Is this enuf, too much? My goal is to add about 10lbs of lean muscle while dropping overall body fat

Any advice is appreciated. Preferably from females with experience or guys who have successfully advised females

Thanks

Try reading the stickies. Don't expect 20mg of winny a day to help you drop fat AND gain 10 lbs of muscle. I know a girl that took Winstrol (not sure if anything else was involved; suspect it wasn't) and the physical changes were not desirable.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anavar is another decent choice for you. My wife is on it right now and is getting good results at 10 mg a day. No side effects as of yet. She is just over the 3 week mark right now. She already had very little bodyfat perhaps that's why she can see results already

hahahaha maybe not very useful but truthfull none the less. Not to mention funny

I was also going to suggest Anavar. From what I know, it was designed for women and children from a medical standpoint, so side effects should be minimal to none.

I believe it was designed for aids patients to stop muscle wasting. But yes side effects are supposed minimal and it is effective for women at small dosage. In my mind it is better than winny for that reason