With the new year i am starting my winstrol cycle solo
1 week 25 mg
2-5 50 mg
7 25
8-12 nolvadex+clomid
8 and 9 hcg
I want to recomp

whats your opinion???[/quote]

Don’t waste your time with 25mg for the first week.

Is this your first cycle ever…or just your first winny cycle?

it my first cycle ever
because i got 60 pills of 50mg
or i do for 50 mg for 8 weeks?

[quote]powerbuilder57 wrote:
it my first cycle ever
because i got 60 pills of 50mg
or i do for 50 mg for 8 weeks?[/quote]

I’m not that well versed with winny, but the one time I did run it i noticed nothing from 25mg, and I have not heard anyone else speak well of such a low dose.

I’m sure many of the other members here will tell you that winny alone is not an ideal first cycle, but everyone is different. I know a few guys who made oustanding gains on solo winny cycles, but that seems to be rare rather than the norm.

If you have access to test, it would be a much better cycle. I know you said that you’re recomping which I’m sure is the reason you decided to go with winny…and sure winny is great for hardening you up. But fat loss is entirely dependent on diet…and of course some cardio if needed. There is a common misconception that certain steroids burn fat, winny seems to be have been wrongfully labeled the “diet pill” of AAS. This is not true. Anabolic steroids build muscle, not burn fat.

If you already knew all this than forgive my redunance. Hope it helped though.

thank at first
yes i know almost all you said
i do 2-3 cardio hit 5 day weight lifting program and a good macro diet…
i have access to test but i was thinking that test will shut me down 100% and for my age winny is better…
or i am wrong??

honestly mate, there couldn’t possibly be more wrong with this.

Read the stickies and come back with a proper cycle proposal

Where to begin.

Why do you think HCG is necessary on a very low dose oral only cycle?

So you’ll inject HCG, but you won’t use other injectables because?

So to recap:

Winstrol only

25mg/day

8 weeks straight of orals

4 week PCT

HCG

Intelligent. Well thought-out.

sorry but if i will run it 8 weeks it will be at 50 mg straight
hcg for faster recovery just for the first 2 week at least
i dont have problem with injection but i dont want testo because it will may shut me down at 100% and i dont want such a shut down in my age

i dont have problem with injection but i dont want testo because it will may shut me down at 100% and i dont want such a shut down in my age[/quote]

Steroids shut you down regardless dude. Don’t waste your first cycle on some bullshit sore joints and a little bit of hardness…if you’re even low enough bf to notice the difference? Unless you already have a visible 6 pack…the winny will not make you appear leaner man.

There’s a reason why EVERYONE is giving you almost identical advice…bc it’s correct and your proposed cycle is incorrect.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

i dont have problem with injection but i dont want testo because it will may shut me down at 100% and i dont want such a shut down in my age[/quote]

Steroids shut you down regardless dude. Don’t waste your first cycle on some bullshit sore joints and a little bit of hardness…if you’re even low enough bf to notice the difference? Unless you already have a visible 6 pack…the winny will not make you appear leaner man.

There’s a reason why EVERYONE is giving you almost identical advice…bc it’s correct and your proposed cycle is incorrect.[/quote]

Oops…just noticed that you said you are 13% bf…winny isn’t going to do dick.

why i will start cutting from the new year why it will not do nothing???

i took whinny 50mg/day (50 pills) did no cardio, only strength training and had amazing results. with no pct after

[quote]X----mark----x wrote:
i took whinny 50mg/day (50 pills) did no cardio, only strength training and had amazing results. with no pct after[/quote]

That was stupid.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]X----mark----x wrote:
i took whinny 50mg/day (50 pills) did no cardio, only strength training and had amazing results. with no pct after[/quote]

That was stupid.[/quote]
x2

with an extremely bright mind such as yours it really makes me wonder why greece is in the shithole rite now… get some test and call it a day

Dude, I am ashamed…We Greeks are supposed to be smart. Get some test, and run it for 4 weeks, if you are afraid of shutdown, which you shouldn’t. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, works like a charm.