T Nation

Winny Dosage

Hey guys, I’m on week 5 on my current cycle. The first 5 weeks have consisted of T-400 split into doses on Monday and Thursday at 400mg each. I also was using Masteron Enanthate at 400mg week split into 2 doses as well. My question is regarding Winny orals. I am now about to introduce it into my program as the Masteron is over with but the T-400 will continue. Through you experience, what dosage do you find Winny orals to be most effective? I am toying around with using either 50mg or 75 mg/day.

FYI I am 36years old 5’8" 190lbs, around 12% BF and have at least 5 cycles under my belt.

Ive been up to 100mg/day and my liver enzymes were only slightly elevated. Yes my joints did hurt abit but not to crippling levels, i feel 100mg is more effectove than 50mg. However 50mg will produce noticeable benefits also, its just what you are comfortable with.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Ive been up to 100mg/day and my liver enzymes were only slightly elevated. Yes my joints did hurt abit but not to crippling levels, i feel 100mg is more effectove than 50mg. However 50mg will produce noticeable benefits also, its just what you are comfortable with.

SB[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I may split it and go 75mg since these pills are dosed at 25mg. Which brings me to another question: What is the proper way to split up the dosages? Split evenly throughout the day would seem most obvious but any thoughts are appreciated. Most of what I read on the net says the half life is 9 hours